By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - U2 and Bon Jovi still the top earning musicians in the world :O

bugrimmar said:
Xen said:
bugrimmar said:

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eeel45ehmg/the-worlds-25-highest-paid-musicians?partner=yahoomusic

What a Beautiful Day! It's truly The Sweetest Thing! Can't believe that after all this time, You've Still Got To Get Yourself Together Cause We're still Stuck In AMoment That We Can't Get Out Of, taking Bad Medicine and Laying Down On A Bed Of Roses Always! Have A Nice Day guys!

U2 made $192 million
Bon Jovi made $125 million

Ahem.

Music nowadays is full of trash (not all of course) and it's nice to see these guys still leading the way even after all these years. The olden days are still the best. I wish that artists nowadays would pay more attention to their lyrics and passion for music rather than singing about a party in a club or a song that just repeats the same bloody word. Long live power ballads!

I'm the number one Bon Jovi fan in the world. Favorite song will ALWAYS be ALWAYS :)

Damn, you're just bloody asking for it.

i'm asking for it.

Hey, nothing wrong with the truth! :P

Around the Network

Bon Jovi? To my ears Bon Jovi is just as bad as rest of the trash these days... If they stayed true to what they started out in the 80s, maybe things would be different. But they changed their music as the wind blows. Aren't they country now?

Justin Bieber on 9...thank god that in 2 years he is forgotten...

disolitude said:
Bon Jovi? To my ears Bon Jovi is just as bad as rest of the trash these days... If they stayed true to what they started out in the 80s, maybe things would be different. But they changed their music as the wind blows. Aren't they country now?

barbarian. heathen. brute. philistine. savage. boor. hooligan. ruffian. troglodyte.

Big fan of Bon Jovi..so this is good news

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!