By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest KH 358/2 Days Screens.

Enjoy...

Around the Network

Holy lord O_O

Thos graphics are amazing!

mM

Well, I won't go so far as leo did and say they look amazing, but they do look great. For a DS game, that's a plus in my book.

The BuShA owns all!

The cutscenes look great, but the gameplay looks kinda...eww.

I only say "eww" because some people on here were syaing the in game graphics rivaled that of KH2 on PS2...n't

But for a DS game, it's great that they are finally harnessing the power it has, instead of continuing to make 2D games...especially when the DS was supposed to be a mini-N64 of sorts

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

Ingame does look like KH on the PS2, it's unmistakable. Even when you get a game that looks as good as this, people will still psis and moan about graphics.

And what's that LM bar?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Wow! Thats for DS? I definitely thought that was PS2 for a second.

lol the game must look good if it's on Nintendo and got a compliment from Leo-J

@Boiler: I'd say it's kind of in-between high-end 64 graphics (during gameplay) and about PS2-quality in cutscenes. I only say N64-quality because there are jaggies and there don't seem to be many characters onscreen at once from these shots (Does Roxas even get a party in the main storyline?)

Question: Does anyone think there will be enough space on the cartridge for voice acting? Do you think they are using the new 512mb cards?

S-L-I-P said:
Wow! Thats for DS? I definitely thought that was PS2 for a second.

Nah. Squar-Enix are releasing a bundle with the new special edition DS which is much more powerful obviously! 

X_X 

The fact is that the PS2 doesn't have texture compression, while the DS does (and the PSP, so even that has an advantage over the PS2). In addition, the textures on the KH games were not that detailed to begin with, so OF COURSE the textures would be close, even if the polygon count and resolution is much lower.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

i thought that was the psp KH for a second 0.o
so this game plays like the console KH games eh? must buy :)