By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 30 Sign Up Thread

I like it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Laptop backlight just broke, so I can't use that anymore :(

I'll still be able to post on my iPod, and occasionally the computer that I'm typing on now, but it's going to be more difficult for me to keep up with the events of the game if the days are super-long.

Just an advanced warning

you don't need to be able to post to read =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Game Day = 4 Real Days With +1 Extension of 24 hours

What do you guys think ? Enough ? Not enough ?

Sounds great

Hephaestos said:
Ah Sabby!

wasn't the gow game your last one to date? =)
you were the mafia recruiter no?

Yeh lol. I thought I had things going pretty smoothly until noname got me in a check-mate with all his annoying investigations. And it turned out that he was Mafia himself

I actually entered a Mafia game after that but had to withdraw due to time restraints.

This game should be a blast looking at all the users that have joined aswell as a few fresh faces that I haven't yet played with. 

sabby_e17 said:
Hephaestos said:
Ah Sabby!

wasn't the gow game your last one to date? =)
you were the mafia recruiter no?

Yeh lol. I thought I had things going pretty smoothly until noname got me in a check-mate with all his annoying investigations. And it turned out that he was Mafia himself

I actually entered a Mafia game after that but had to withdraw due to time restraints.

This game should be a blast looking at all the users that have joined aswell as a few fresh faces that I haven't yet played with. 

Noname was actually the SECOND doctor in that game I think you mean Nen-seur, who was cult leader ?

I thought that game had the potential to be fantastic....I guess the mafia busdriver is what fucked up balance...and too many factions I guess. 

Around the Network

I'm fine with 11 or 12 players, but 4 days should be absolute maximum, we don't need a two week long day 1 again.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

2 weeks!?

What was the hold up? xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

time limit looks good, wish there were more players but I will take what I can get. It seems more and more people stop playing.

radishhead said:
2 weeks!?

What was the hold up? xD

I exaggerated a bit, actually it were "only" 9 days, but it felt like two weeks, and we were close to 1000(!) posts on day one.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I know how to play this game IRL but i'm not sure how it would work on the internet.