By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 30 Sign Up Thread

Signup List

1. Vetteman94
2. Baalzamon
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Linkzmax
5. Heph (away from the 09/07 to the 17/07, GoW boot me out the list if this is troublesome)
6. TruckOSaurus
7. Radishhead
8. Prof
9. hatmoza
10. Final-Fan

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Signup List

1. Vetteman94
2. Baalzamon
3. Silver-Tiger
4. Linkzmax
5. Heph (away from the 09/07 to the 17/07, GoW boot me out the list if this is troublesome)
6. TruckOSaurus
7. Radishhead
8. Prof
9. hatmoza
10. Final-Fan
11. sabby_e17

Looking forward to this one.

Ah Sabby!

wasn't the gow game your last one to date? =)
you were the mafia recruiter no?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Everyone OK with a 11 man game ? :/

GodOfWar_3ever said:

If you need an extra player that bad I will play, but I'll probably only get 5 or 6 posts a day from the 22th-26th

Ask Noname and Gnizmo if they want to play

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Fine with me, but as I stated before, I can't start playing until tomorrow night most likely (once I get home from Father's Day stuff and unpacked from vacation).

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

A Bad Clown said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

If you need an extra player that bad I will play, but I'll probably only get 5 or 6 posts a day from the 22th-26th

Ask Noname and Gnizmo if they want to play

Noname has left the site :( Gnizmo hasn't been online since the end of may.

Game starts on Monday, I'll get back to you, ABC if I need another player.

testing

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Laptop backlight just broke, so I can't use that anymore :(

I'll still be able to post on my iPod, and occasionally the computer that I'm typing on now, but it's going to be more difficult for me to keep up with the events of the game if the days are super-long.

Just an advanced warning

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Game Day = 4 Real Days With +1 Extension of 24 hours

What do you guys think ? Enough ? Not enough ?