By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Zombie Flicks

Popularity has increased over the past few years, sadly this hasn't really lead to any new films that are any good, but more people are watching the classics, so what's your favorite?

Around the Network

Dawn of the Dead is still one of my favorites, the original Resident Evil was good too.

The Resident Evil series is my favorite right now.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Vetteman94 said:
Dawn of the Dead is still one of my favorites, the original Resident Evil was good too.

The original Dawn of the Dead or the less than amazing 2004 remake?

The Beyond, City of the living dead anything made after Dellamorte Dellamore sucks.

Around the Network
dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:

Both.  What was wrong with the remake?

Vetteman94 said:
dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:

Besides the terrible casting, cheese filled story (zombie baby.. come on), etc? nothing. I haven't liked any of the remakes of the classics, they just come of as an uninspired attempt to make more money of an existing franchise.

Comedy: Shaun of the Dead
Scary: REC

digitalnasties said:
The Beyond, City of the living dead anything made after Dellamorte Dellamore sucks.

I like your taste Dellamorte Dellamore was amazing. My favorites are "Day of the Dead" and "Zombe". Guilty pleasure favorite is "Hell of the Living Dead" so great.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:
dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:

Besides the terrible casting, cheese filled story (zombie baby.. come on), etc? nothing. I haven't liked any of the remakes of the classics, they just come of as an uninspired attempt to make more money of an existing franchise.

Well its not like the bar was set really high to begin with as far as Zombie movies are concerned.  Cause lets face it, even the classics are cheesey as hell.