By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you want a "Majora's Mask" remake on the 3DS?

Would you want a "Majora's Mask" remake on the 3DS?

Hell yes! Of course! Gimme!! 118 76.13%

No thanks. 20 12.90%

Just show me the results./I have no opinion. 17 10.97%

Total:155

This week finally "Ocarina of Time 3D" will be released.

This got me thinking... Wouldn't it be nice if they remade the second N64 Zelda in the same vein?

So the question is, would ou want a  "Majora's Mask" remake on the 3DS?

(Disclaimer: Of course I want a new original Zelda, too, so no need to mention that...)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

I would rather get wind waker first

have played majora's mask recently on virtual console so

Of course I'd like Wind Waker too, but this poll is just about Majora's Mask, because this game also seems to have quite a following.

I wouldn't object to a MM remake but I wouldn't buy it (I played it too many times and am too familiar with it...I am buying oot, however, cos I only ever played it once, mebbe twice, back when it was first released, plus I want the masters quest as my brother lost my copy...the one that came with Wind Wakers. Never played the masters quest so at least that's something).

Though yes, it would be good if it were made available in 3d if it had improved graphics etc.

I know this thread is specifically asking about a MM remake for 3ds, but I would rather see a new zelda game designed for 3ds and more original content and am hoping these ports are only currently being released to hide the fact that there isn't enough new content ready for release, and that there will be less of them as time progresses.
which I'm sure is the case.

I am fine with the current VC release atm. However I would very much appreciate to have more Zelda games as unique as Majora's Mask.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

ditto to last persons post. i'm all for a remake, actually was really hoping the ocarina surprise was that it was both in one

but same as for like say witcher 2. i'm happy for 360 owners that get to play this great game, but cdproject working on a port of witcher 2 means they are using resources doing that, that could be used to work on witcher 2 expansions and/or witcher 3.

same with zelda. any nintendo resources spent on majora's mask could be used on Wii u's zelda and/or the next new 3ds zelda.

I think one big reason for remakes and re-releases is capturing new audiences. Players who are too young just didn't have the chance to play OoT or MM when they came out and releasing them again is giving those players a chance to experience great games.

Windu Waikka is the priority then Majoras Mask!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wind Waker 2, where you get to play as Tetra. It would be like a cross between Sid Meir's Pirates! and Zelda.

I would buy a MM 3DS remake on day one, but I would prefer remakes of several other games in the franchise or a new title instead. I think the moon crashing could look pretty cool in 3D.