By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE New Batch of Reviews (inFAMOUS 2, LA Noire, Witcher 2, Brink, Dirt 3)

kowenicki said:
6 isn't a bad score from edge, and unless the game has improved in a big way from infamous then it gets what it deserves.

Glad child of eden gets a good score along with dirt.

In the word of many posters here, read the review before you look at the score. 6 in this instance came with a pretty negative review so this 6 is actually a bad 6. (and Edge is one of the few mag where I can say this without sounding funny lol)

Around the Network

Unless it improve WAY MORE THAN ITS PREDECESOR is the only way EDGE would give a higher score? then I wonder why same crap like Crackdown 2 and COD gets a different treatment........

OHH btw EDGE needs to eat their HATS now remember they said that IF infamous 2 holds the candle against crackdown 2 we'll eat our hats before even playing infamous 2 back in 2010.

LOL @ EDGE.

The inFamous 2 score makes me scratch my head considering:

Prototype: 8
Crackdown 2: 8
inFamous: 7

Espescially the Crackdown 2 review. It was essentially the same game as Crackdown 1, yet it gets an 8?

I think it's fair to say that their reviewers aren't in line with most modern gamers.