By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

where the hell is ps1 emulation sony???

Around the Network

weeelllll.... Sony said it will be out this summer... and summer aint over yet :P ahahahahaha!

Probably in August around gamescom.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I just got my friend to help me pre-order Assassin's Creed: Liberation on Amazon.ca last night...so I officially have that one paid for! also have Assassin's Creed III pre-ordered but not paid for in full yet.

Also gonna get Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale on Vita, probably PS3 as well. (if they're supposedly identical games, why pay 60 dollars for a game on the PS3 when I can pay 40 dollars for the game on PSV and get the same thing?)

Black ops Declassified is another game I want to get by the end of the year, and will be vying for it as soon as I get paid.

LittleBigPlanet Vita is the last on my Vita list, but it's in a gray area. I will get it, but since I was dumb and let Signalstar take the review when we were signing up for it, I won't be reviewing it so I have no real reason to get it immediately. I like LittlebigPlanet, but not enough to be a DO WANT title.

I want Ragnarok Oddyssey as well, but I'm on the fence about that one. truth be told, it looks good but might not be the game for me.

Also looking to pick up Sound Shapes and Retro City Rampage for sure, no idea what other ones I'll be getting. Definitely the year of the Vita for me.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Oh, and two things:

1 - I played Gungnir...it really wasn't that good. http://www.gamrreview.com/review/89128/gungnir/

2 - I'll have you guys know that Resistance: burning skies was a really fun, arcade style shooter. I don't understand for the life of me why it got such poor reviews. I found it a lot of fun! http://www.gamrreview.com/review/88987/resistance-burning-skies/ This is why I would be happy to play Call of Duty on the Vita, if that rumor turns out to be true.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I just got out of a meeting with Sony and learned thatbwebat Gamestop sold 57% of all Launch Vitas and 60% of all software :)

So proud right now

Cant edit from my phone but thats supposed to say we at Gamestop sold lol

BenVTrigger said:
I just got out of a meeting with Sony and learned thatbwebat Gamestop sold 57% of all Launch Vitas and 60% of all software :)

So proud right now

Good stuff....congrats :)

any secrets you wanna share :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Not too much that I can talk about. Theres some cool new programs rolling out for Vita soon with some huge 3rd parties that I cant talk about but expect over the coming months several new video streaming announcements and some new photo sharing stuff.

And i got to see a live demo of The Last of Us. It is freaking amazing but noticed one thing, as of right now it has EXTREME texture pop ins. They have plenty of time to fix that before launch though and dont see that becoming an issue.

come on man..do a paul G network and give us a hint :P

kidding kidding I understand your position...but it's good to hear some stuff are going down in the coming months.

Andy ea I wouldn't worry about TLOU since it's from ND. Those issues will be solved by launch for sure. Was it a scene that hasn't been shown to the public yet? (don't give any details tho :P I am on a media blockout)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!