By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'll keep my psp thanks.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

the secret world continues to impress

@UMD Transport: SWEET! It is about time, this is great news. Now they just need to add extended batteries.

Source: http://andriasang.com/comyxu/

This is PlayStation Vita's Content Management System

How you'll exchange content with your PS3 and PC.

Sony has in the past mentioned a "Content Management" program that you'll use to share data between your PlayStation Vita and your PC or PS3. Today, the newly revamped Vita official site was updated with a glimpse.

Content management is controlled from your Vita screen. Here are some of the tasks that Sony says you can perform:

• Copy music, video and image data
  • Back up your Vita data
  • In case you don't have space on your Vita Memory Card, you can download games from PS Store to your PS3 or PC first.
  • Move Vita content that you've finished on to your PS3 or PC for storage.

To connect to your PC, you'll need to download a special program. This will be released at the Vita official site later, Sony said.

As for the PS3, the compatibility will presumably be implemented through a firmware update.

Wasn't going to get one at launch because I figured there was no way to talk my fiancee to let me, buthe other day she hands me some receipts and told me to let her know which ones we no longer needed. Saw a vita preorder in there.

So now that I am getting one I am going to need to find a game to grab at launch.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

@Euphoria: Lucky! :D

and the whole UMD to PSV program...it's imho not that bad at all..these are portables..if you want to play a psp game on the go..take the psp with u...if you want a psv game on the go..take the psv with you..if you want to replay certain psp games with dual analog etc buy it for the psv for like 5 bucks. not a bad deal at all

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Euphoria14 said:
Wasn't going to get one at launch because I figured there was no way to talk my fiancee to let me, buthe other day she hands me some receipts and told me to let her know which ones we no longer needed. Saw a vita preorder in there.

So now that I am getting one I am going to need to find a game to grab at launch.

That's why you are marrying her.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Can anyone link me where I can find the launch RPGs?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Can anyone link me where I can find the launch RPGs?

well afaik they haven't officially announced the western launch line up yet.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hmm i wonder how the UMD passport program will work outside of japan...
Its nice to have a playable UMD and a digital version. Hope the prices aren't too high. =]

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!