By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
Is it just me or does LBP look like the perfect game for Vita? Can't wait for it! And that trailer was great

It is..did you see the dev diary where guys from Mediamolecule were talking about it? One dev said it's hard to admit but these guys did a better job with LBP than themselves

No :O. When did they show that?

was like two weeks back..I will try to look it up

and btw check out the live demo feed..they are showing Soul Sacrifice with Keiji Inafune!

@Axum: they said end of this month for youtube

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I want Soul Sacrifice real real bad :( it looks so good

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

badgenome said:

Destructoid has an interview for Silent Hill: Book of Memories that makes it sound like it might not be entirely shit. Maybe.

PART 1

PART 2

Its alive!! But still no release date....

Wish Sony showed this book in their confrence instead of that other one >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I forgot to mention this but I was really hoping they would show more of the PABR roster..... why must I wait longer? :(

I still think Book of Mem gonna be utter *%(...so I refuse to be optimistic about it

still hoping the game will prove me wrong

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
axumblade said:

I'm not quite sure why they put the LittleBigPlanetKarting trailer on the Vita store since there are only 2 other videos (one for LBPVita and the other for Sly 4's vita announcement.

Could Sony be hinting that LBPK will hit the Vita again? I don't think they'd put a game up on the Vita if it's for a PS3 game, otherwise Hitman and Assassin's Creed 3 would be up there as well...

yeah I think by now it's pretty much confirmed LBPK is coming to vita...they are hinting it way too frequently

@TKG: I agree they should have shown more characters. I guess they will just spread the reveals over the next few months with GC and TGS coming up

AND GUYS NEWS TIME

Keiji Infaune Just Confirmed Soul Sacrifice is coming to NA next spring!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

pezus said:
The Gravity Rush theme song in the trailer is freaking sweet. Who made that?

I have been avoiding gravity rush media like a plague after the initial trailer :D but the composer is this dude

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohei_Tanaka_(composer)

The tracks I have heard so far have been phenomenal 

btw: does anyone know if there's a method to block people on this site? There is a moron I would like to block

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Yeah, it's called 'turning off your brain' whenever you see them post. It takes practice though.

Yeah gotta learn to do that :S I'm horrible at it..need training

LBP Vita in the demo stream NOW! IT LOOKS BRILLIANT

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

pezus said:

I think I know who you're talking about

LBP Vita streaming now!!

:P I'm not good at being subtle either

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!