By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
VicViper said:
Runa216 said:
oh man, Miyamoto can eat his words now, can't he? "The Vita has no games" uh what? says the moron who decided to release the 3DS....only to wait like 8 months before actually releasing a worthwhile game on the 3DS. Vita already has more awesome games than the 3DS, and its future looks as good if not better. 3DS has Kingdom Hearts, New Super Mario Brothers 2, and Smash Brothers (There's more but that's all I can think of at the moment), but the Vita has...soooo many. yeah, plenty of ports like Disgaea, Final Fantasy X, Mortal Kombat, Rayman, Metal Gear solid HD, and stuff like that, but there's also Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Dungeon Defenders and dozens of others in addition to unique stuff like Uncharted, Wipeout, ModNation Racers, LittlebigPlanet, likely Playstation All-Stars, Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Oddyssey, Ciel no Surge, gravity Rush, etc...get where I'm going with this?

Best first year for a system ever, and I mean that. Better than PS2, better than Wii, better than anything. Easily the best first year, software wise. I challenge anyone to name another system that had more quality games in its first year.

Miyamoto never said that...

And he also criticized the 3DS for the same reason as vita in the same interview.

He say that Vita LACK software... so that's like saying that it doesn't have games... for me RE: reve is the only game that I could get if I buy a 3DS... but I Hate CRAPcom rigth now.. so NO...

He said that? Look at what he said again.

Here:

"I think I really can't say. It's obviously a very high-spec machine and you can do lots of things with it, but I don't really see the combination of software and hardware that really makes a very strong product. But I can't really say."

He never said anything about lack of games. No one said that. In fact, I think the general consesus is that Vita has lots of quality games. He also said that the 3DS wasn't strong until the arrival of strong (not just good, strong) software.

Around the Network
VicViper said:

Here:

"I think I really can't say. It's obviously a very high-spec machine and you can do lots of things with it, but I don't really see the combination of software and hardware that really makes a very strong product. But I can't really say."

He never said anything about lack of games. No one said that. In fact, I think the general consesus is that Vita has lots of quality games. He also said that the 3DS wasn't strong until the arrival of strong (not just good, strong) software.

What he's saying is, they need to release a Mario game. 

Is this joke played out already?

http://andriasang.com/con0zj/nippon_ichi_earnings/

Nippon Ichi saw rising revenues in the previous fiscal year thanks in part to strong performance from the Disgaea series.

Nippon Ichi released twelve titles in Japan and abroad. In Japan, the lineup included Bikkuriman (3DS), Phantom Kingdom Portable (PSP), Disgaea 4 Fuka & Desco Volume (PS3), Disgaea 3 Return (PS Vita) and Legasista (PS3).

Of these, PS Vita launch title Disgaea 3 Return was singled out in the company's earnings statement for its strong performance.

Good news for Disgaea fans, hopefully there'll be more titles on the system!

@Sal.Paradise - really glad they are doing well I have always loved the disgaea series but do not like playing them on home consoles prefer them on the move, will snap up Disgaea 4 on vita as soon as it's released (probably with all PS3 DLC to boot) as I am thoroughly enjoying D3 now.

@M.U.G.E.N old post yes uncharted takes ages to platinum - took me about 6 hours to grind the stupid bounty drops only thing I didn't like about the game!

kivi95 said:
WTF is it not confirmed that the game will be released outside of Japan. They would be idiots not too!!!

Agreed. This game should be a simultaneous WW release.

Sometimes I just don't understand these guys. Oh well, if this ends up being one of those games where it comes out in Japan and then takes over a year to make it state side then I might just have to import.

Thank goodness for region-free huh?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
VicViper said:
DemoniOtaku said:
VicViper said:
Runa216 said:
oh man, Miyamoto can eat his words now, can't he? "The Vita has no games" uh what? says the moron who decided to release the 3DS....only to wait like 8 months before actually releasing a worthwhile game on the 3DS. Vita already has more awesome games than the 3DS, and its future looks as good if not better. 3DS has Kingdom Hearts, New Super Mario Brothers 2, and Smash Brothers (There's more but that's all I can think of at the moment), but the Vita has...soooo many. yeah, plenty of ports like Disgaea, Final Fantasy X, Mortal Kombat, Rayman, Metal Gear solid HD, and stuff like that, but there's also Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Dungeon Defenders and dozens of others in addition to unique stuff like Uncharted, Wipeout, ModNation Racers, LittlebigPlanet, likely Playstation All-Stars, Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Oddyssey, Ciel no Surge, gravity Rush, etc...get where I'm going with this?

Best first year for a system ever, and I mean that. Better than PS2, better than Wii, better than anything. Easily the best first year, software wise. I challenge anyone to name another system that had more quality games in its first year.

Miyamoto never said that...

And he also criticized the 3DS for the same reason as vita in the same interview.

He say that Vita LACK software... so that's like saying that it doesn't have games... for me RE: reve is the only game that I could get if I buy a 3DS... but I Hate CRAPcom rigth now.. so NO...

Here:

Sounds like he believes the Vita lacks software that takes full advantage of the hardware in unique ways that makes it stand out.

So maybe he doesn't say it "lacks games", but more on the lines of it "lacks the right games".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Oh wow, Soul sacrifice is a system-seller for me.

Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear and anger. Everything is only as it is.

@Rafael: yeah..I am kinda concerned about that game too. sadly I don't think sony doesn't think the Resistance IP is of any use now hence the risk with nhilistic sw. I hope it's at least decent tho

@Sal: Fantastic news! This pretty much means they will continue to support the platform :) Good stuff

@Euphoria: it's gonna come for sure..the game is still around 50% completion so we should get more details soon. I don't think we will get a simultaneous release tho. I'm thinking spring 2013 for the west

and imho miyamoto is speaking out of his ass.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What was the name of the diablo-esque game for Vita which changed names? can't find it but really looking forward to it, I hope we get some more information on it at E3.

... and when is E3? it's June isn't it? :D

badgenome said:
I hope you can sacrifice your penis to summon Inafune.