By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Wow was not expecting a wave of Vita news coming out at once anytime soon. Kat bless NISA!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I never would have thought we would be getting game localization announcements into 2018. If only Sen no Kiseki III was on vita too I would have been more than satisfied.

City Shrouded in Shadow just released a debut trailer. I remembered as I watched that its no longer releasing on vita :(

NesFe said:
I never would have thought we would be getting game localization announcements into 2018. If only Sen no Kiseki III was on vita too I would have been more than satisfied.

I'd be satisfied if we were getting Blue Reflection in the west, but alas... :(

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

I'd be satisfied if we were getting Blue Reflection in the west, but alas... :(

KT ain't the same since Chin left.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

KT ain't the same since Chin left.

Heh, I loved Chin. He was a lot more vocal with the fanbase too.

It's most disappointing because we went from Koei not only releasing Vita games, but physical too (Atelier Shallie; Toukiden 2) to not getting them even digitally (Blue Reflection; Warriors All-Stars).

At least I can import Nights of Azure, but Blue Reflection really stings.

I'll tell you what, as someone who still wants a complete NA Vita set LRG is starting to make it a pain in the ass. I had to stop getting every release after Thomas Was Alone and now I see there's 17(!) games I've missed. Some of them I question why they even bothered like Aqua Kitty and Curses N' Chaos. The one that gets me though is Mutant Mudds. I tried it when it was free on PS+ and thought it was a turd and now I have to buy it TWICE, at a premium no less, since they decided to sell the Challenge version seperate. 

Some of them though I'm fine with like Ray Gigant and Rainbow Moon but damn. The only saving grace is they their prices haven't sky rocketed yet so thank God for that. Breach and Clear is going to be a bitch to get though, it's $400 on amazon right now....

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-zpTZgd5gc

There's a teensy bit of footage of Nights of Azure 2 on Vita in this video.

The video goes out of its way to point out that NoA1 on Vita looked awful and NoA2 looks better.

http://apptrigger.com/2017/06/19/bloodstained-creator-koji-igarashi-talks-kickstarter-staggered-content/

"AT: Can Nintendo Switch owners expect a similar level of background detail as the platform shown off in the trailers?

KI: Currently, we’re not in the middle of porting to Nintendo Switch just yet, but we are starting porting to PS Vita. In comparison to that porting process, we feel confident that the environments will look pretty similar, but we can’t say for sure until we really look into the Nintendo Switch specs and see what it’s like building a game for it."

re. bloodstained

New review finished, I'm a bit late to the party but it's Killzone Mercenary haha:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/vita-killzone-mercenary-review/