By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:
binary solo said:
So Sony has officially stopped shipping PS3. Do people remember back in 2007-8 when Sony said it had a 10 year strategy and almost everyone laughed at them?

One article I read said PS3 shipments were currently at about 85 million. Over all not bad tracking by VGC if true, but still a bit over tracked.

Probably came to the wrong thread :P but yeah the PS3 had a really bad first few years. Only worst since it came after the legendary high of the PS2. But Sony stick with it( wish they did the same for a certain portable) and it was a pretty impressive turnaround.

Played a hell lota games on the PS3 many great games. Good times and memories. Salute to you PS3.

Oops, didn't realise there were two official playstation threads.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Forgot to post this on Monday, musings from UK chart:

2 1     HAKUOKI: KYOTO WINDS OTOMATE IDEA FACTORY IDEA FACTORY
- 8     ROOT LETTER KADOKAWA GAMES PQUBE PQUBE
15 19     STEINS;GATE ZERO 5PB. / NITRO+ PQUBE PQUBE

Visual novel invasion!

17 2     TEARAWAY MEDIA MOLECULE SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Was £5 on Hotukdeals so I guess it does make all the difference.

Bump for my buddy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I forgot Ys origin is releasing today ! Adding some funds now.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/5/15720348/sony-ceo-shawn-layden-interview-vita-portable

“Vita is still a viable platform,” Layden says, “chiefly in the Japanese and Asian markets. We still have developers in Japan who are building for that platform. But it just didn’t get over the hump in Europe and America. It’s hard to know exactly why, but it didn’t garner a large enough audience here for us to continue to build for it.”

Because the marketing for it was atrocious? Just a thought...

In other news, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Salt and Sanctuary has been number 1 on the JPN PSN for 3-4 weeks now, haven't gotten any official numbers yet, but it's gotta be doing well to maintain that position,

Explains why we've never had it in the west yet.

Blue Reflection is skipping Vita in the west. Same as Nights of Azure... same as Musou Stars.

Guess Koei-Tecmo are done with Vita. Couldn't be more sad, really wanted this one.