By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

This Atelier thing is blowing my mind.

So not only is there a physical release... you can buy the physical release without ordering the LE!

OMG!

Holy shaz why now this out of all other koei games. Not that I'm complaining.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

NISA revealing a new game next week.

So Shallie is getting a standard physical version in EU? :o
With January being busy I might have to get that.. as cool as the LE looks. Wallet talks

So what did you guys think of the NX reveal ? Personally, it might be the first Nintendo console that I buy day 1. If western 3rd party devs hope on it, it might become what the vita couldn't, a console experience on the go.

Around the Network
NesFe said:
So what did you guys think of the NX reveal ? Personally, it might be the first Nintendo console that I buy day 1. If western 3rd party devs hope on it, it might become what the vita couldn't, a console experience on the go.

I'm... impressive.  Software is a big question mark for me, but if the niche Japanese devs and indies get on board, then I'm there.

If Nintendo don't feck it up. (Big if these days)

Then I will be perfectly happy to put the Vita into retirement.

Still going to gun for every Vita release though.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

The Switch looks cool I just need to see if all those 3rd parties actually come through. As I found out with the Wii U a system with just Nintendo games is a waste of time/money. So seeing what kind of 3rd party games this thing can attract with be critical.

I will say this, if the Switch begins to get the kind of niche games the Vita got then I'm on board.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

TMW not even the vita thread is safe from the Nintendo Switch xD

Kresnik said:

I'm... impressive.  Software is a big question mark for me, but if the niche Japanese devs and indies get on board, then I'm there.

i'm not too worried about japanese games, thats why I mentioned western devs. I feel like niche japanese games will become ps4/nx instead of ps4/vita (hopefully :p) since there will be no more handhelds from Sony and its either that or jump on mobile games (please don't). The only sad thing for me is the lack of Falcom among the supporting 3rd party publishers, though understandable since Falcom has been with Sony for many many years now.I just need to know is if Nx is region free.

Damn I'm going to hate playing thrugh  legend of heroes 4 in the future on ps4 only.

Edit :looking through list of japanese devs : Capcom, Square , Marvelous, Spike, Nippon Ichi, Atlus, Namco, Sega, From, Arc Systems, Temco,  gungho, Level 5, tokyo rpg factory. If these partners actually have a game or 2 for it, then i'd be pretty satisfied for the first couple of years