By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
HeavenlyWarrior said:
What time is bamco's

NISA's is 9.45AM; Bamco is 1.30PM (Los Angeles time).

Around the Network

NISA's panel was a bust, not a single new game announced (just like last year)

Here's a trailer for Touhou Genso Wanderer, the one 2017 game they've announced for Vita (and PS4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5_5DBMJTv0

I'm glad tohou games are finally coming to the west! Too bad to hear about Nisa though...hopefully Bacmo has some surprises in store for us.

Nothing from Bamco's panel either, zzz

Around the Network

https://kresnik258reviews.wordpress.com/2016/07/04/vita-teslagrad-review/

My Teslagrad review for anyone interested.

Can't believe no Digimon Next Order news. Cyber Sleuth did well enough to warrant Next Order being localized and today was as good of a day as any to announce it. I wonder if a PS4 port is harder this time.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
Can't believe no Digimon Next Order news. Cyber Sleuth did well enough to warrant Next Order being localized and today was as good of a day as any to announce it. I wonder if a PS4 port is harder this time.

the graphics are bad in this game.
psvita is ok, but Ps4...

claudius_I said:

psvita is ok, but Ps4...

Shouldn't be difficult to clean it up for PS4 and make it look a whole lot better.

But yes, it looked kinda bad and supposedly ran pretty poorly on Vita.

claudius_I said:
BlowoverKing said:

psvita is ok, but Ps4...

Thats kinda what I mean. Cyber Sleuth was already a very good looking game on Vita so not much had to be done to it on PS4. Next Order on the other hand looks a lot rougher so maybe it's making the PS4 port take longer.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)