By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Around the Network

Loving my Vita but holy hell the download speeds are so slow! Currently downloading a PS Plus freebie from way back (Rainbow Moon), its been going for 12 hours so far and I still have over 300 minutes remaining. The game is only just over 1GB! Horrendous! And they want us to go all digital!

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

kristianity77 said:
Loving my Vita but holy hell the download speeds are so slow! Currently downloading a PS Plus freebie from way back (Rainbow Moon), its been going for 12 hours so far and I still have over 300 minutes remaining. The game is only just over 1GB! Horrendous! And they want us to go all digital!

That... sounds like something is wrong with your Vita, or internet, or both.  Vita download speeds are slow but I've never known it take that long for 1GB.

There any news if Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters updated version is coming to the west? Think its called Mato Kurenai Yuugekitai: Daybreak Special Gigs in JPN.

Libara said:
There any news if Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters updated version is coming to the west? Think its called Mato Kurenai Yuugekitai: Daybreak Special Gigs in JPN.

Why, you're in luck!

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-special-gigs-world-tour-coming-north-america

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Libara said:

Why, you're in luck!

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-special-gigs-world-tour-coming-north-america

Awesome! Guess I was premature in googling!

Whaou, was that event called "Vita localization expo" ?

Really happy with Tokyo Xanadu, i'm not into otome games myself but i'm happy for my other fellow vita bros.

kristianity77 said:

Like Kresnik Said.. must be something wrong with your vita or your internet speed... probably the second. I recomend You set the WiFi to "n ONLY" on the router, if you have mixed bgn or other You will not have the max speed of it if there's a device that support g or b standarts. Make sure your internet is working fine on others devices too.

New idol game anounced for Japan, and this seems more interesting, one where the idols have to fight to death to be the center? Interesting indead.
http://gematsu.com/2016/07/d3-publisher-announces-idol-death-game-tv-ps-vita?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

@SnowPrince: "Vita Anime Games Expo" is officially called... but was shortened to Anime Expo to avoid the Doom and Gloom that comes from the haters at hearing or reading Vita anywhere. xD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

SnowPrince said:
Whaou, was that event called "Vita localization expo" ?

It's not even over yet, Bamco & NISA's conferences are today.  I'm expecting at least Digimon from Bamco, possibly a nice surprise from NISA as well (hopefully Hero Must Die).

What time is bamco's