By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Aksys the one true Bae <3
Not a fan of otome games, but good for people that enjoy them! And AV selling well is good to hear, hopefully Chasm does come.

Around the Network

Oh wow, Aksys out of nowhere !

I hope you guys enjoy it. I thought the game was one of Falcom's weaker efforts, but I still liked it. Great news though, totally unexpected.

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Really? Where was announced? AnimeExpo? Link? Any Stream or something?! YAY!

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-xanadu-coming-north-america-ps-vita-pc-2017

OMGDYING <3

People is complaning on the comments section of that article because the EX+ Version wasn't announced for PS4 too.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

That's a positive bit of news that came out of nowhere

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Is this the first Falcom title to not be localized by XSeed in the last 10 years? Wonder how th deal came about. Either way like many otheres my faith that this game would be localized for Vita in the west (even digital only) was almost zero. So the fact it coming over AND it's physical make me so happy.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Is this the first Falcom title to not be localized by XSeed in the last 10 years? Wonder how th deal came about. Either way like many otheres my faith that this game would be localized for Vita in the west (even digital only) was almost zero. So the fact it coming over AND it's physical make me so happy.

Gurumin was 9 and a half years ago and will be 10 years in February, so yeah.

Still shocked here.  Tokyo Xanadu; Digimon; Exist Archive; Cold Steel 2; Dragon Quest Builders; World of FF.  What a fucking year.  Just need Hero Must Die at NISA's panel tomorrow and my year is fucking complete.

Damn there has been a lot of great vita news recently. World End Economic coming next year digital and physical through LRG with all 3 chapters on it. Yay more VNs!

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/world-end-economica-coming-ps4-ps-vita-2017

Shadow8 said:

Yay more VNs!

Yup, definitely in for that.  Lovely box-art, too:

I'm really hoping we're drawing closer to the meaty VN's though.  Clannad; Grisaia; Root Double etc.

Also, D3 Publiher have announced a new Idol game with an interesting twist for Vita, actually sounds really cool:

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/d3-publisher-announces-idol-death-game-tv-ps-vita

It's really nice to see so many anticipated games come out soon (thanks to Aksys)

Would also be nice if all who didn't write play-asia an Email yet, for the English Asia Versions of games which didn't make it out of Japan, would do so:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=218087

I send them my wishlist;)

PS Vita
Tales of Innocence R

Digimon World: Next Order

Eve: Burst Error R

The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution

The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Evolution

The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution

Phantasy Star Online 2

Phantasy Star Nova

I know chances are low, but lately we have had a lot of luck:)

This week in musings from UK Chart:

15 2     UNCHARTED: GOLDEN ABYSS SCEA BEND SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- 4     GOD OF WAR COLLECTION BLUEPOINT GAMES SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Argos had Uncharted for a tenner and GoW for £8, so this is unsurprising.  I think GoW only sold like 100 copies though (you could keep track on Argos' website, it was like 60 and then went up a bit) so shows how low the bar for Vita charts can be sometimes.

- 7     LITTLEBIGPLANET PS VITA TARSIER/DOUBLE ELEVEN SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- 10     PERSONA 4: DANCING ALL NIGHT ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Don't know where these were on offer though :P