By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
iamRockman said:
Sorry for the Vita camera, but here are my new pick ups.

Rock...why gundam seed? :'(

Btw I got a quebeley from Zeta and Shinji's Eva from NGE models myself. Planning to get someactual  gundam model kits in the future.

Around the Network
iamRockman said:

Can I please ask you where did you get Tales of from ? I've been looking for it for a while now, the gamestops i go to don't stock them anymore. And Amazon has a ridiculous pricing now. Guess it was because of the exclusivity deal between Bandai and GameStop.

SnowPrince said:
iamRockman said:

Can I please ask you where did you get Tales of from ? I've been looking for it for a while now, the gamestops i go to don't stock them anymore. And Amazon has a ridiculous pricing now. Guess it was because of the exclusivity deal between Bandai and GameStop.

Found it for $21 in my local Gamestop.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

SnowPrince said:
iamRockman said:

Play-asia 35 dollars

http://www.play-asia.com/tales-of-hearts-r/13/707pjj

Pretty,

Around the Network

Managed to get my first ever LRG title directly from them (gonna have to get Oddworld off eBay).

Still slightly miffed about my past experiences, but very happy this time around at least.

New Cyberdimension Neptunia Online info in the next Dengeki PlayStation.

Could well be a transition to PS4 for the Nep spinoffs, but every previous one has been on Vita so I think there's every opportunity this one will be too.

This week in musings from UK chart:

- 1     GRAND KINGDOM MONOCHRO INC. NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Something finally dethrones Minecraft!

3 3     LEGO MARVEL AVENGERS TRAVELLER'S TALES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
5 4     ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES CLIMAX UBISOFT UBISOFT
2 5     LEGO JURASSIC WORLD TRAVELLER'S TALES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE

Ha, suck on that Jurassic World, the superior LEGO game won.

- 16     LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL NIHON FALCOM NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

This & Steins;Gate sometimes re-appear, they're definitely the best performers of the niche games.

- 19     THE RATCHET & CLANK TRILOGY MASS MEDIA SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

This game is so weird.  Haven't seen a new copy in my hometown since like 2014, but when I went to Crewe a few weeks ago they were in literally every store, haha.

Experience Inc. Q&A:

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/yomi-wo-saku-hana-planned-western-release-more-experience-qa-twitter-session

Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy (PS Vita)

• “No comment,” regarding western release. (Tweet)

New Interpretation Stranger of Sword City (PS Vita)

• “At this point in time, we do not have New Interpretation scheduled for localization for the west.” (Tweet)
  • Experience would like to make more Ray Gigant titles, but that of course is up to Bandai Namco, which owns the IP. (Tweet)
  • Regarding focus on Xbox One and PS Vita development: “Other platforms are being looked at, though nothing concrete is planned. At this point in time, focus is on PS Vita / Xbox One.” (Tweet)

• claudius_I said:
    SnowPrince said:

Play-asia 35 dollars

http://www.play-asia.com/tales-of-hearts-r/13/707pjj

Thank you for this.