By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Hope follows Escha & Logy Plus model, maybe work with NIS again.

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Sure, I'd have to make a twitter account for it though :P

But I would love all of those (especially star wars) on the vita, so yea I'd help out.

dango23 said:

Defenitely for GTA and Starwars. 

naruball said:

Don't use twitter much at all, but count me in. Might as well try.

Good enough for me, and that's exactly my attitude.  It doesn't hurt to try.  I've no idea what will work with it, but we should be able to get at least a bit of a thing going between here; GAF; reddit and Vita Lounge.

Gonna wait for all this PSVR stuff to die down a bit first and let Gio get home from GDC first, at least :P

I know this may sound a little harsh, but does anyone else think that since all the vita games that Sony has ported to ps4 didn't sell very well, Gravity Rush 2 may flop too? Obviously, I don't want it to, but I can see it being ported to vita after it underperforms.

Either way, I'll buy it on ps4, but wouldn't be too surprised to see it ported on vita. Here's hoping it does well on ps4, though.

Kresnik said:
https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/review-trillion-god-of-destruction/

Ryuzaki's review of Trillion for anyone interested.

Convinced me to get it, I trust Ryuzaki's judgment.

Kresnik said:
https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/review-trillion-god-of-destruction/

Ryuzaki's review of Trillion for anyone interested.

I always wanted it, but this does make me want to order the LE that's NISA has up.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Can someone please announce Ys:VIII or Tokyo Xanadu localization already? I need more Falcom in my life.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Haven't played volume yet (heard some dissapointing things about it) but I did like his other game and Thomas was alone was THAT GOOD that I can't help but want to support him :P

I hated Thomas was Alone. I haven't bought Volume yet, but I'm gonna wait and see if I can get my hands on this limited run (not least because the file size is 1gb).

If I hate the story again, at least I can get by on the fact that it's a MGS Special Missions clone which should make it good enough :P

Kresnik said:
I hated Thomas was Alone. I haven't bought Volume yet, but I'm gonna wait and see if I can get my hands on this limited run (not least because the file size is 1gb).

If I hate the story again, at least I can get by on the fact that it's a MGS Special Missions clone which should make it good enough :P

Pah your continued poor taste in games... :p

Limited Run games are easy enough to get. You just need to make sure you are there ready and present when they are listed.

I actually managed to get the sound track edition of Saturday Morning RPG.

The only downer for me is they're diverting funds I would alternatively have put into filling in my gaps hahdh. Should be good for holding onto their value though.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.