By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Scisca said:

So I didn't plan to buy a Playstation TV, but I saw it yesterday for 32 Euro and didn't even notice as it fell into my kart. I only realized it was there when I was putting stuff in my car... Guess now it's here to stay

Welcome to the club ;)

(Probably a good idea to get one now while you can)

True. It's just great value for that price, that I'm actually thinking about getting a second one.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

True. It's just great value for that price, that I'm actually thinking about getting a second one.

Yeah, I've bought myself a second one recently (for full price of £45, sadly) just as a future-proof.  I know it doesn't play all Vita games but it plays the majority of them, and some stuff is just more fun on the TV and especially with a Dualshock 4.

Kresnik said:
Scisca said:

Yeah, I've bought myself a second one recently (for full price of £45, sadly) just as a future-proof.  I know it doesn't play all Vita games but it plays the majority of them, and some stuff is just more fun on the TV and especially with a Dualshock 4.

Does it run PSX and PSP games? I think it should.

The only thing that makes me angry about PSTV is that it doesn't support local multi in FIFA (as far as I know). Adding this one stypid feature alone would move many consoles in Europe. It would be the ultimate FIFAbox for trips with friends, etc.

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Kresnik said:

Hngh.

P.S. Isn't Raishi a VN?

it is a VN/tactical JRPG

Here is some screenshots from the older 3ds game.

and here is the offical site :

http://www.klon.co.jp/raishi_konpeki/system.php

Scisca said:

The only thing that makes me angry about PSTV is that it doesn't support local multi in FIFA (as far as I know). Adding this one stypid feature alone would move many consoles in Europe. It would be the ultimate FIFAbox for trips with friends, etc.

Yeah, it plays PSP & PS1 games, as long as they're compatible with actual Vita.

There's a couple of exceptions I think, but the list is mostly good.

And yeah, lol, that'd be good about FIFA.  That said, by the time PSTV came out in the west, EA were pretty much done with Vita as a whole.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
Kresnik said:

Yes, it runs PSP and PSX games, and on PSX games you can play local vs/multiplayers, like on Tekken 3, GT, Ridge Racer, etc

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Koei Tecmo Q&A on atm.  Interesting!

Kresnik said:
Scisca said:

You call that full price? I still have the receipt for mine! £89.99!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

Scisca said:

Yeah, it plays PSP & PS1 games, as long as they're compatible with actual Vita.

There's a couple of exceptions I think, but the list is mostly good.

And yeah, lol, that'd be good about FIFA.  That said, by the time PSTV came out in the west, EA were pretty much done with Vita as a whole.

I'm quite sure that the extra sales would justify the costs of such a patch. They could add it in the newest edition of the game to entice owners of older versions to upgrade - whatever. That mode should have been added. I have a couple of friends who would pick up a PSTV and a copy of FIFA if this worked. I've just played a game of FIFA 13 on my PSTV and I'm really impressed. It looks incredible, I own a PS3 version of FIFA and really wouldn't mind playing this one instead. Not much of a difference. Vita is such a beast! I think I'm gonna be very happy with my PSTV and the PSX/PSP games I'm gonna play on it Especially the PSP jRPGs.

I just looked at most sold digital games for February and Digimon is in top place for both US and EU. I hope the game sold well on vita so that Namco considers localizing Digimon World (or make a ps4 version and localize both).