By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Chocolina, lol.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Chocolina, lol.

Well, now it's Day 1!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Famistsu scans up, Looks like City Shrouded in Shadows might be level based, a bit sad but we'll see how that turns out. And looking at the characters in the Hero must die scan, I only managed to recruit that pink haired loli from that entire cast lol.

Shizuka is saying on GAF that NISA's press conference is 22nd Feb. Let's hope they haven't given up on Vita exclusives completely and have a few nice surprises for us.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, or if anyone here knows who he is, but Mark from Classic Game Room FINALLY got a Vita! He's been one of my favorite reviewers for the past 5 or 6 years because he's the kind of person who finds the fun in pretty much anything. So far he's reviewed the console and Killzone Mercenary with the promise of more Vita reviews.

So far it seems like he likes it more than he thought...... which is pretty common when it comes to the Vita lol.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, or if anyone here knows who he is, but Mark from Classic Game Room FINALLY got a Vita! He's been one of my favorite reviewers for the past 5 or 6 years because he's the kind of person who finds the fun in pretty much anything. So far he's reviewed the console and Killzone Mercenary with the promise of more Vita reviews.

So far it seems like he likes it more than he thought...... which is pretty common when it comes to the Vita lol.

He just got it! Lol. Its been a while since I last checked out his videos. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ClaDun Sengoku details, teaser trailer, screenshots

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/cladun-sengoku-details-teaser-trailer-screenshots
This looks like fun, never played the old cladun games before.

So I bought Attack on Titans instead of Setsuna and I'm happy to say that the game seems to run very well so far on vita. I hope it stays that way later on. The combat is fun and really captures what the manga/anime was going for.

I took some screenshots since there is barely any for the vita version :
combat :

and most importantly Mikasa :

NesFe said:
So I bought Attack on Titans instead of Setsuna and I'm happy to say that the game seems to run very well so far on vita. I hope it stays that way later on. The combat is fun and really captures what the manga/anime was going for.

Is Annie playable?

Kresnik said:

Is Annie playable?

I don't know yet. The main campaign does switch characters in story missions. Right now I have a Mikasa mission.

As for the free invistagation mode, most characters are still locked (10 in tota)l, and judging from the gematsu link http://gematsu.com/2015/12/attack-titan-10-playable-characters-free-mode-outside-walls-investigation-mode-more The 10 characters listed don't include Annie

"There are ten playable characters: Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Krista, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Levi, Hange, and Erwin. "

Thats kinda disappointing