By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
mjk45 said:
Quick question , the Vita hardware sales figure without going back through all of them, looks like it has had something of a resurgence for a while now from my quick glance especially Europe , is this a trend or am I wrong?.

True, have been hapenning sine arround October... even sometimes have been sold more on Europe than on japan... But some peoples on the forum says is overtracking on VGChartz, even when sometimes it get adjusted up the sales on US and EUrope. Probably is a positive effect of Minecraft and other bundles that have been released on Europe, like in japan, where Minecraft sold pretty well last year.

Lets hope it continues.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Unofficial confirmation that Neptunia vs. SEGA Hard Girls is coming west this year

(Badland games are IFI's Spanish distributor)

Please be real! xD

rvn10 said:

it arrives !! i have played 8 songs so far and i already love the game!

Oh crap! I actually forgot about this game :O

This week in musings from UK Chart:

2 3     LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL NIHON FALCOM NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA
10 4     PERSONA 4 GOLDEN ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Rise and hold of the niche JRPG's.  Good!

- 9     PERSONA 4: DANCING ALL NIGHT ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Seems everything Persona-y is happening this week.

- 18     FREEDOM WARS SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- 19     WRC 4: FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP MILESTONE STUDIOS MILESTONE BIG BEN INTERACTIVE

Haven't seen these two in a while.  Amusing that WRC4 is having better legs than 5.

Also, two brucey bonuses:

- 7     DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH PS4 BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

This did really well on PS4, and I believe the Vita version would've done well too.  Shame.

- 37     GRAVITY RUSH REMASTERED PS4 SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Whereas this did abysmally.  Don't worry Sony, keep stuffing everything on PS4.

PQube teasing another announcement soon (hope it's better than the last one).

Also, new Uppers gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGrU_W_eWtA

While I'm slightly disappointed it seems increasingly likely that there's no open world like in Kenka Bancho, I think the actual gameplay looks immense.  Female Delinquent's wall running looks loads of fun.

Kresnik said:

This week in musings from UK Chart:

2 3     LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL NIHON FALCOM NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA
10 4     PERSONA 4 GOLDEN ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Rise and hold of the niche JRPG's.  Good!

- 9     PERSONA 4: DANCING ALL NIGHT ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Seems everything Persona-y is happening this week.

- 18     FREEDOM WARS SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- 19     WRC 4: FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP MILESTONE STUDIOS MILESTONE BIG BEN INTERACTIVE

Haven't seen these two in a while.  Amusing that WRC4 is having better legs than 5.

Also, two brucey bonuses:

- 7     DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH PS4 BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

This did really well on PS4, and I believe the Vita version would've done well too.  Shame.

- 37     GRAVITY RUSH REMASTERED PS4 SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Whereas this did abysmally.  Don't worry Sony, keep stuffing everything on PS4.

thanks for this comment, its very interesting. the psvita has good japan-games. Persona Dancing is funny xD but in my opinion, this game is only for "music-dance"-fans : D

not digimon story review by IGN.com or later ? on amazon.com/de so many reviews by gamer, but not IGN, gametrailers, GameSpot... ?

Digimon World New Order and Tokyo Xanadu <3 @ Poll

Around the Network

Uppers digest gameplay: Nicole and Tenmei Sanada

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/uppers-digest-gameplay-nicole-tenmei-sanada

edit : sorry beaten by Kresnik...

So 12 playable characters so far. Basically a male Senran Kagura. I'm really not a fan of playing multple character campaign like this. I would have much rather had the 2 main characters (and the female cat :p) as the only playable characters. Still I hope the story is more enjoyable than Senran.

A way old article about XSEED that I missed at the time that includes both good news and bad news.

http://www.destructoid.com/interview-xseed-executive-vp-ken-berry-315659.phtml

The good:

Dtoid: Speaking of Senran Kagura, initially, XSEED seemed cagey about releasing that series here in the West. But, lately, we've been getting all of them. What changed?

Berry: Due to the subject matter, how it would be received at retail, or even by fans for that matter, we tested the waters by releasing Senran Kagura Burst as a digital-only title on the [Nintendo 3DS] eShop. That was a big success. The fans loved it. And despite some criticisms from the press side for bringing it over, overall, it was more positive than we expected. Plus, the sales numbers were there, so we decided with the next one, Shinovi Versus on PlayStation, to give it a limited physical release and see how it went. That also exceeded our expectations.

The bad:

Dtoid: Oh, I actually wanted to ask you about that and Valkyrie Drive.

Berry: So Uppers does have some elements in there that we will need to get a better look at to see how much of an issue it will be in the US. And Valkyrie Drive, pretty much the entire game is based on that kind of stuff. That's another one we're going to have to learn more about to see if it's even feasible to release in the West as they are. Because, if we have to edit them down too much or censor too much content, then, at that point, we have to consider if it's even worth doing. Because the fans that want the game, they want it uncensored, and censoring the content isn't going to appease the people that had no interest in buying it anyways.

Eep.  I hope Uppers makes it.

Vesides the possibly tempest in a tea cup I fail to see Uppers or Valkyrie Drive drawing any more derision or criticism than Senran Kagura (the game they specifically state have been pleased with the sales of) has for them.

To be honest, I think Uppers is pretty tame from what I've seen (falling into a women's breats, it happens :p).

ClaDun Sengoku announced for PS Vita

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/cladun-sengoku-announced-ps-vita

NIS doesn't rest up on Vita development... That's nice..

About the interview up there: "and censoring the content isn't going to appease the people that had no interest in buying it anyways."

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread