By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
rvn10 said:

it arrives !! i have played 8 songs so far and i already love the game!

Humm thinking about picking this game up this or sonic beat x also thinking about persona dance my #psvitanogames

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

Humm thinking about picking this game up this or sonic beat x also thinking about persona dance my #psvitanogames

I actually wouldn't recommend Deemo too much.  It has some nice songs and the story is quite sweet, but the game was pretty frustrating to play.  Try one of the others first.

Quick question , the Vita hardware sales figure without going back through all of them, looks like it has had something of a resurgence for a while now from my quick glance especially Europe , is this a trend or am I wrong?.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

I actually wouldn't recommend Deemo too much.  It has some nice songs and the story is quite sweet, but the game was pretty frustrating to play.  Try one of the others first.

Well it is the cheapest among the three which is its best selling point XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Some sales news : Apparently Tokyo Xanadu has surpassed 150k sales on the vita, Falcom was happy enough to announce it !

and some weirder news. reports say that Gundam EXVS had regained some popularity after the latest patch and started selling better, so some stores increased the price of the game after slashing it to almost (1900 yen for the vita version).
Both news courtesy of Hashiman blog.

Around the Network

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/video-games-tablets/c-738/ps-vita/p-6683/ps-vita-2000-slim-console/

Vita 2000 for £100 in Smyth's, for any of our UK Vitabros.

Tempted to pick up a second Vita for that price...

People are asking at Tekken's Producer, Katsuhiro harada, about the possibilities of Tekken 7 on our beloved hadheld, his answer was "Not impossible, but is not easy" I replied at him with the link of Armature porting UE4 to Vita and with the hashtag #TEKKEN7ONVITA let's make it popular.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

mjk45 said:
Quick question , the Vita hardware sales figure without going back through all of them, looks like it has had something of a resurgence for a while now from my quick glance especially Europe , is this a trend or am I wrong?.

True, have been hapenning sine arround October... even sometimes have been sold more on Europe than on japan... But some peoples on the forum says is overtracking on VGChartz, even when sometimes it get adjusted up the sales on US and EUrope. Probably is a positive effect of Minecraft and other bundles that have been released on Europe, like in japan, where Minecraft sold pretty well last year.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

NesFe said:
Some sales news : Apparently Tokyo Xanadu has surpassed 150k sales on the vita, Falcom was happy enough to announce it !

and some weirder news. reports say that Gundam EXVS had regained some popularity after the latest patch and started selling better, so some stores increased the price of the game after slashing it to almost (1900 yen for the vita version).
Both news courtesy of Hashiman blog.

Hopefully we can get an english translation of the Falcom report? My google-fu failed me. Lol. I saw something in there about them doing a budget version too? Either way, fantastic results for them! Can't wait til this makes it over here. They're definitely my go to for RPG goodness now. Afer beating Celceta and nearly done with Trails: CS, they've earned a lot of goodwill with me. :)