By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:

Meanwhile in Europe and Aus...

Heroes of Loot – £4.39/€5.29/AU$7.90

No PS+ discount :p

Well, there goes a day 1 buy for me after all.  That's not impulse purchase price at all.

And:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179632688&postcount=914

Some ratings.  ESRB rated "Crossroad Crisis" and "Shooter Space Shot" for Vita (PS1 classics); PEGI rated "Electronic Super Joy"

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

Meanwhile in Europe and Aus...

Heroes of Loot – £4.39/€5.29/AU$7.90

No PS+ discount :p

Well, there goes a day 1 buy for me after all.  That's not impulse purchase price at all.

And:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179632688&postcount=914

Some ratings.  ESRB rated "Crossroad Crisis" and "Shooter Space Shot" for Vita (PS1 classics); PEGI rated "Electronic Super Joy"

It does make you wonder how much more it costs putting things out in Europe than the US.

Crossroad Crisis and Shooter Space Shot? They don't sound like "classics" to me hahah.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

Sounds more promising for Yoru no Nai Kuni, although won't be the same time as the PS4 version

As long as it comes over on Vita i'll be happy. As it stands I i'm gunna skip it because for one I don't support this precedent of PS4 only localizations and two it's hard enough for me to complete games on my Vita let alone my PS4. It just doesn't feel right playing JRPGs on consoles anymore.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Done! in fact used all the names u suggested too :P 

Did you kept record of the last localization poll i forgot what games were on it and i want to see what were are hopes XD

aah my bad man I should have thought of that. I do think the biggest winner in that poll was Digimon which was actually confirmed for the west.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PSP games and PS1 classics on sale in EU store
Quite a few..

Around the Network

Bought Rogue Legacy from the PS Store yeaterday. I couldn't put it down. I played for 5 hours straight. XD

Roronaa_chan said:
PSP games and PS1 classics on sale in EU store
Quite a few..

It's an amazing sale.  I'm literally going to spend so much on it.

Make sure you check PS Prices too, because the blog has only listed about half the games on sale.

Megaman Legends in NA on Tuesday apparently

Teflon02 said:
Megaman Legends in NA on Tuesday apparently

Will be getting it. Love that PS1 classics are still getting released.

I also see a couple of discounted that I never tried before. has anyone played the PSP assasin's creed?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DetectiveKaito said:
Bought Rogue Legacy from the PS Store yeaterday. I couldn't put it down. I played for 5 hours straight. XD

I'm trying to platinum it sooo bad. 30h+ into it and still four trophies short argh.