By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
LuckyTrouble said:
Any reviewer who rates down a Japanese game because of fan service clearly lacks in understanding about what exactly act as staple features of many Japanese titles. I mean, c'mon. I get if you think it lacks western appeal in some ways because of fan service, but at the same time, taking points off is basically saying "I'm rating the game down because it was made in Japan. Boo Japan."

Vita games get marked down, while mainstream games like MGSV having fan service is fine. Makes sense.

Around the Network
naruball said:
LuckyTrouble said:
Any reviewer who rates down a Japanese game because of fan service clearly lacks in understanding about what exactly act as staple features of many Japanese titles. I mean, c'mon. I get if you think it lacks western appeal in some ways because of fan service, but at the same time, taking points off is basically saying "I'm rating the game down because it was made in Japan. Boo Japan."

Vita games get marked down, while mainstream games like MGSV having fan service is fine. Makes sense.

Eh, MGSV has gotten plenty of criticism for Quiet. It's featured prominently in most reviews.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
naruball said:
LuckyTrouble said:

Eh, MGSV has gotten plenty of criticism for Quiet. It's featured prominently in most reviews.

"Roronaa_chan said:
IGN gave Steins gate a 6.9 and complained about breasts"

http://www.ign.com/games/metal-gear-solid-5/ps4-149843

IGN: MGSV:5 - 10: Masterpiece

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/12/steinsgate-review

Steins;gate - 6.9: Okay

IGN's review states that Quiet's clothing undercuts her entire character and story relevance. So, yeah. What'd I miss?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
IGN's review states that Quiet's clothing undercuts her entire character and story relevance. So, yeah. What'd I miss?

The score.

Around the Network

Man, it's been a while since I last posted here. Finished playing Metal Gear Solid 2 and I'm currently working on finishing Metal Gear Solid 3.

Hello folks!

My review of Lost Dimension is up. Not perfect but innovative and strategic.

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/review-lost-dimension/

Dear Sony,

For TGS this year I would like better than the poor sizzle reel you had as your sole showing for Vita last year.

But I am not hopeful for this.

Regards,

Kresnik

Edit: for anyone wondering what I was talking about, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKy7lLav2-Q

Was the video.  Apart from that I remember reveal trailers for Luminous Arc Infinity & Ukiyo no Roushi, and then a load of games they advertised as PS4 games with a tiny Vita logo at the end like Senran Kagura & Ys.

I found it a disappointing year.

Have any of you guys played the Vita port of Disney Infinity?

Kresnik said:
Have any of you guys played the Vita port of Disney Infinity?

I have. Per usual for these kinds of games it's not a very good port. It's playable I'll give it that but it just looks and sounds awful.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)