By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

When does that Rice sale end? I'd like to wait and see first week of PSN summer sale before getting something from there

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
tiffac said:
Guys, you won't believe this. I purchased an R3 Neptunia Rebirth 3 because there hasn't been any R1 available since the game came out and I downloaded the dlc from my US account and it installed on the game. :)

Of course, I do not expect this to be the norm but its a pleasant suprise. :)

I guess what was asked a few weeks back has now been confirmed lol. Pretty cool, guess it makes sense since ReB3 is exactly the same in NA and EU lol

I took a chance when a buddy of mine accidentally purchased a Hyperdevotion Noire R3 copy instead of an R1. So I tried using that first and it worked. So I took a chance with Rebirth 3 and thankfully it worked too. Lol

Kresnik said:

Here's one for Mike - looks like we're getting Rugby World Cup 15 too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rugby-World-Cup-2015-PS4/dp/B0123E9KOW/

Those European pubs aren't giving up on it yet!

I'm trying to pretend this doesn't exist. I bet it's identical to Rugby 2015. >_<

Guess that means the Zombie Pinball game and such are also looking likely to be happening. Joy of joy XD

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Guess that means the Zombie Pinball game and such are also looking likely to be happening. Joy of joy XD

Handball '16.  First one where I've not heard of the sport before I heard of the game!

It's also officially confirmed, though, so I'd guess they're all true:

http://www.trueachievements.com/n21005/handball-16-announced.htm

Enjoy filling our your collection, sir :P

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/26/the-drop-new-games-this-week/

USA games this week: Blazblue; Lost Dimension; The Swindle and a demo for Dungeon Travelers.

Around the Network

Aaaand watch EU not get the DT demo

Also, i guess that confirms SOA was only delayed in EU -__________________-

tiffac said:
Teflon02 said:

I guess what was asked a few weeks back has now been confirmed lol. Pretty cool, guess it makes sense since ReB3 is exactly the same in NA and EU lol

I took a chance when a buddy of mine accidentally purchased a Hyperdevotion Noire R3 copy instead of an R1. So I tried using that first and it worked. So I took a chance with Rebirth 3 and thankfully it worked too. LolS

Such a cool thing, all games should have it. PS3 did so it shouldn't be an issue lol

Roronaa_chan said:
When does that Rice sale end? I'd like to wait and see first week of PSN summer sale before getting something from there

I don't see a date.. I just saw that when looking info about the US special edition of Stein's Gate... Right now.. Ranko Sukihime's longest day at 5 pounds... -.- just crazy price sometimes there...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/26/the-drop-new-games-this-week/

USA games this week: Blazblue; Lost Dimension; The Swindle and a demo for Dungeon Travelers.

Trying to decide which platform I want these games on. Lost Dimension and Legend of Heroes most notably.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Trying to decide which platform I want these games on. Lost Dimension and Legend of Heroes most notably.

He asked in the Vita thread.

I think you know where most of us are going to vouch for!

(Seriously though, if there's no major differences between versions - which there often aren't with Japanese games - then I'd suggest Vita, since you get home console and handheld versions).