By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:

The game is open world, This is the map,if I click it there is another area in the top area about the same size, so It's 2 times the size of the image below.

Dohh.  Now you've made me really want this again, polished or not.

Crossing my fingers for maybe Anime Expo :(

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Dohh.  Now you've made me really want this again, polished or not.

Crossing my fingers for maybe Anime Expo :(

I'm messing around with the game now, and the map is actually even bigger. I'surprised by it. The bridges on the right side can crossed for another location and if you zoom out of the map, there are 2 other areas. i thought the game was going to be similar to  Akiba's trip in scale, but its much bigger in reality.

Kresnik said:

Vita E3 sizzle reel of indie games and the odd less-risque localization:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiKu7_aIrw

The Vita Lounge spotted logos for Tales from the Borderlands (so we're still getting it), Minecraft Story Mode & Game of Thrones in there.  So I hope y'all like Telltale games!

Full list of named games on there:

Amnesia: Memories
Lume
Minecraft Story Mode
LEGO Marvel Avengers
Corpse Party
Drifter
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3
Earth Defense Force 2
Game of Thrones
Tales from the Borderlands
LEGO Jurassic World
Day of the Tentacle
Ar nosurge Plus
Derth Tales
Cosmic Star Heroine
Alicia
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3
Ronin
Squares
OddWorld New N' Tasty
Samurai Warriors 4 II
Xonic
Starlit
Darkest Dungeon
Kitten Squad
Trails of Cold Steel
YIIK
Senran Kagura: Estrial Versus
One Way Trip
Ray's the Dead
Skull Girls
Crossing Souls
Nuclear Throne
Hatao Boyfriend
Foul Play
Heroes of Loot
Deception IV Princess Expansion Thingy
Chromophore

NO GAEMZ!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

NesFe said:

I'm messing around with the game now, and the map is actually even bigger. I'surprised by it. The bridges on the right side can crossed for another location and if you zoom out of the map, there are 2 other areas. i thought the game was going to be similar to  Akiba's trip in scale, but its much bigger in reality.

... you're killing me here, NesFe.

If worst comes to worst I'll just import to faff around in that map.

Run speed bothers me though.  It looked excrutiatingly slow from the trailers.

Kresnik said:

Run speed bothers me though.  It looked excrutiatingly slow from the trailers.

So you've seen it. Yes, its super slow, but you get the ability to sprint by pressing x (as I found out recently) which is much faster. After my inital disapointment, I'm slightly getting to like it more.

Around the Network

World of Final Fantasy uses a modified ATB system

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/world-final-fantasy-uses-modified-atb-system

A good amount of info on the game. This game is really growing on me. I wasn't a fan at first but after watching the trailer a couple of times, i want it ^^

NesFe said:

This game is really growing on me. I wasn't a fan at first but after watching the trailer a couple of times, i want it ^^

Ditto, actually.  I was a bit disappointed with what I saw at first, but the more I read about it, the more I think I want it.

NesFe said:

After my inital disapointment, I'm slightly getting to like it more.

Glad to hear it.  Please keep me updated about this game if you can, I'd love to hear more :)

Hey guess what Vitafriends, Vita is still selling in 'respectable quantities' according to this article:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/06/18/sony-ps-vita-is-still-selling-respectable-quantities-a-hundred-ps-vita-games-are-in-development/

"No, not at all. We’re still selling respectable quantities. We have a hundred games in development"

I'll leave the rest of the quote out to preserve everyone's sanity

Yeah the Vita, while selling bad, is still not the worst selling 8th gen console. That title goes to Wii U. It always erks me when people keep calling the Vita dead even though it not only gets more games but also sells more than Wii U consistently nearly every non-holiday month.

I guess it doesn't really matter though since both sell like crap. As long as all these awesome Japanese games keep getting localized I'll be happy.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Lol, the rest of the quote has everything you could possible slam the platform with. >_

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.