By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

This could have been a groundbreaking thing two years ago, shortly after the original JAP version was out and in a still very sparse and uncertain landscape for Vita games.

Pretty useless, as of now.

Around the Network
michel3105 said:
Kresnik said:

This could have been a groundbreaking thing two years ago, shortly after the original JAP version was out and in a still very sparse and uncertain landscape for Vita games.

Buhu! You should start a Petition that will force XSEED to stop bringing Falcom Games to the West.

Yes, would be cool two years ago. Could be worse if the Legend of Heroes Games will stay in Japan forever.

Be aware: English is not my native language. The Internetz is the only place I'm partly speaking this smooth language. And because my Signature is so boring, feel free to insert a lame Boob-Joke here: [Insert lame Boob-Joke here]

Warning: Nintendo and Übel Blatt Fangirl alert

michel3105 said:

It wasn't even out in Japan 2 years ago, so...

I understand the point you're trying to make.  But "pretty useless, as of now" is an odd statement too.  Yes, we have more JRPG's these days, but that doesn't make this any less of a game.

tiffac said:

Guys, question regarding Neptunia U.

Does it have multiple endings like the normal Neptunia games (non-spin off) or does it only have 1 normal ending?

1 Ending, trust me when I say, it's not worth making multiple endings. The story is only in it to give reason for everyone to enjoy typical neptunia dialogue. It's still fun great nep stuff and the story works since neptunia is silly like that. Was a fun game to platinum apart from lily ranks. swear those were way too much work. 

Kresnik said:

So happy to see this coming over after nearly giving up on it.  XSeed will do very well off of me this year.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Its almost to good to be true :*)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

michel3105 said:
Kresnik said:

Firstly, the only period where Vita software was sparse was during the first year when there were less indie/digital games but even then it got quite a few big retail releases. 

Secondly, your "useless" comment actually makes me physically ill. It is NEVER too late to localize a game. Calling a western release of a fantastic Japanese series "useless" just because it's been two years is the very definition of idiocy.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Did xseed give any word for Trails in the Sky 2? I actually wanna see what happens next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_j0QcR81Q

Some LEGO Jurassic World gameplay.  If you don't want to click - it's a proper LEGO port again.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-05-oh-deer-its-the-last-playstation-mobile-game

Oh Deer! coming to PSM soon.  I've actually been on a PSM buying spree before it shuts down, so I'm quite interested in this.

Great news that it's another proper LEGO game. I quite enjoyed the last LEGO Ninjago game. I understand LEGO Batman 3 is good too.

As for PSM, yeah I'm going to have to buy a bunch of those before they pull the store. Oh Deer looks awesome from those screens! A good old 80s style sprite scaling racer eh?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.