By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3JQIcK6MN4

Pumped BMX+ coming to Vita (and every other platform under the sun)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Vita games vita games every day seems like something new gets announced that's a whole lot of nothing ;)

Great times to be a Vita owner.

There is a VERY sweet collaboration between the High Schooll DxD F2P game and Neptune V2 atm

outlawauron said:
BlowoverKing said:

At the surface the gameplay may look the same between the two but they're actually pretty different. In the beginning you can just mash the attack option until you kill the enemies but already only 5 hours in I'm having to use more strategy than I ever did in Demon Gaze. Obviously there aren't any Demons in Operation Abyss but instead you have a "Unity" meter that lets you do group attacks or skills and the more you use it you level it up and it becomes better.

Also you can't level up in dungeons you actually have to leave and heal each party member and only then will the experience points they earn be given to them. And my favorite thing about the game is that you actually have clear missions instead of "hey go and wander around for hours and hope you find Pluto, k bye". Some missions have you recovering something in a dungeon, finding certain people, or others have you trying to find a special enemy. 

Like I said in my other post, it's easily the best Vita game so far this year and is worth full retail.

Interesting comments. How far did you get in Demon Gaze? I only ask this because the last optional boss is the bane of my existence.

I'm pretty sure I played over 20 hours of Demon Gaze before I stopped playing. I got to where I'm supposed to fight Pluto but I can't find him/her.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Kresnik said:
So, my copy of Steins;Gate is here. Played about an hour - I'm enjoying it so far.

Mine arrived finally today. Very nice!

And I'm so glad I went for the limited retail version instead of an account-bound download for €45:

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
outlawauron said:

Interesting comments. How far did you get in Demon Gaze? I only ask this because the last optional boss is the bane of my existence.

I'm pretty sure I played over 20 hours of Demon Gaze before I stopped playing. I got to where I'm supposed to fight Pluto but I can't find him/her.

I see. Well, I can see why you think that. Game get a bit of difficulty/luck needed curve for post-game content.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Conina said:

Mine arrived finally today. Very nice!

And I'm so glad I went for the limited retail version instead of an account-bound download for €45:

You sir, just made someone jelly tonight. Great collector indeed !

Damn! You're not the only one snow! I was planning getting the GAME edition when I got paid. It's actually sold out everywhere near me! So will probably just be the bog standard Vita release now :(

Edit: I notice Rice Digital now has what was the GAME exclusive LE with a T-Shirt for £40. So I guess they did it for game as pre order only and now the rest have gone back to them with a T-shirt.

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/steins-gate-artbook-t-shirt-ps-vita

So there is still hope for the nicer set with art book if it stays in stock til the end of the month. (It says this ver is not out until the end of July)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Guys, question regarding Neptunia U.

Does it have multiple endings like the normal Neptunia games (non-spin off) or does it only have 1 normal ending?