By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

After months of moaning about UK Vita owners buying habits, they've finally done me proud:

28    STEINS;GATE VITA PQUBE PQUBE

That's 28 in ALL FORMATS chart.  A Vita game actually charted.  

Sadly, it wasn't all success stories:

OPERATION ABYSS: NEW TOKYO LEGACY EXPERIENCE INC. NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

#4 in Vita games, still behind Minecraft and FIFA.  Wonder what this means for Operation Babel :(

Around the Network

Project Light teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MYJeKoEbwU

Looks nice.

Kresnik said:
Project Light teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MYJeKoEbwU

Looks nice.

Apparently Project Light might miss a Vita release unless confirmed later. So they were going to release it the dumb way aka the PS Mobile store not knowing somehow that PS Mobile is ending soon (I've known for a extended amount of time). So they said they may just get a pro vita kit to do it. 

Kresnik said:

After months of moaning about UK Vita owners buying habits, they've finally done me proud:

#4 in Vita games, still behind Minecraft and FIFA.  Wonder what this means for Operation Babel :(

Anime is very popular in the US, so I imagine it's the same in Europe. Game could sell quite well if advertised.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Anime is very popular in the US, so I imagine it's the same in Europe. Game could sell quite well if advertised.

Just hope Operation Abyss sells enough to get Operation Babel.  It'd be a shame to get the first two entries in the series and not the third.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
So, any of you guys in the USA fancy shipping the Ar no Surge LE to me?

I'm kinda out of other options at this point. Don't want to gamble on getting a VGP copy because they'll probably sell out in seconds and I'll be in work. Don't want to pay out of the ear for eBay prices.

I couldn't be happier the game is getting a retail release in the west, but man, it sucks if you're a European wanting a copy :P

I need to talk to the inlaws, don't even know if I can get my own copy yet, but I'll keep you posted.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:

This is positive overall IMO. PQUBE will hopefully look to pick up some more Japanese stuff now.

NISA stuff is more of a slow burn I think. They don't sell gangbusters on release but the games do seem to get very difficult to find after a while and also seem to hold their value so must be meeting expectations for the most part.

MikeRox said:

I need to talk to the inlaws, don't even know if I can get my own copy yet, but I'll keep you posted.

I may have found an interested party, but thanks!  Let me know anyway.

I'm actually beginning to think whether I really want it.  I mean, I do like collecting physical media, but I'm not sure what I've played of Ar no Surge on PS3 is worth going through all this hassle and inflated prices just to get a copy of when I can pick it up in a PSN sale for £20 a few months after release.

One thing though - did you order HTOL#NIQ of NIS America's website?  If so, do they accept European cards on their site?  I have a VISA debit card but I'm not sure whether they'll accept it on there since it's a UK billing address.

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

I may have found an interested party, but thanks!  Let me know anyway.

I'm actually beginning to think whether I really want it.  I mean, I do like collecting physical media, but I'm not sure what I've played of Ar no Surge on PS3 is worth going through all this hassle and inflated prices just to get a copy of when I can pick it up in a PSN sale for £20 a few months after release.

One thing though - did you order HTOL#NIQ of NIS America's website?  If so, do they accept European cards on their site?  I have a VISA debit card but I'm not sure whether they'll accept it on there since it's a UK billing address.

I got Htol#Niq from eBay. Looking at money atm this month I don't think I'll be able to put any sort of order in since July so I'll probably just look to buy off a US eBayer unless through some miracle it's not sold out by the end of the month. Can you not pay NISA by PayPal or anything?

Kinda late, but I have to say I'm very excited for Trails of Cold Steel. Good job, XSEED! Anyone knows if they'll release it on cart?