By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

XSEED= Heralds of Our Goddess Kat!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Just had to post this in here just in case you guys had downloaded it and been wondering if your Vita was fucked, but yeah you might as well avoid downloading the psn+ game "Super Exploding Zoo" this month, while I seen the name and didn't give it much hope of being a decent game it's not just a weak game but a terribly coded mess, when you have it installed it can take 5+ mins to launch the game, can be shortened by disabling wi-fi since it's online sync saving that just makes it hang so long.

But yeah after that 5 min wait it's just a pile of shit that also seems to take even longer to delete of the psvita card (it's just 500mb but takes almost 5-10 mins to delete)

Damn shame from psn+ this month considering last month there was 4 Vita games and this month it's basically just 1 game, but yeah said I'd mention it here in case anyone was wasting time re downloading it thinking their install was corrupted or so like I did.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27755-wont-load-on-vita/

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

So for people like me, looks like The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel will shockingly be released with an English dub!!

"Aaanyway, we’ve learned a hell of a lot over the years, so this time, we didn’t want to jump the gun on announcing Trails of Cold Steel too early (and we didn’t, because the translation process started a year and a half ago!). As of this writing, not only is Trails of Cold Steel fully, 100% translated, we’re reaching the final stages of editing as well and will very soon be recording a whopping 10,000~ voiced lines for the game. You may remember Nick from his sublime work in STORY OF SEASONS; he, together with the newest addition to the XSEED team, Kris, are working together to bring you one sensational experience.

…Oh, and Trails of Cold Steel II in already in the process of being translated, so don’t you worry your silky little heads none."

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/120804314195/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization

Not great news for all seeing I can't possibly see the JP and ENG fitting on a Vita cart. Either way cannot wait and hoping for a special edition.

Man I'm so excited to play Trials of Cold Steel... and DanganRonpa: Another Episode.... and Persona 4: Dancing All Night.... and Sword Art Online: Lost Song.... and Ar No Surge...... and Corpse Party...... and EDF.... and Dungeon Travelers 2..... and Lost Dimension. My wallet on the other hand is not very excited.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Teflon02 said:
So for people like me, looks like The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel will shockingly be released with an English dub!!

"Aaanyway, we’ve learned a hell of a lot over the years, so this time, we didn’t want to jump the gun on announcing Trails of Cold Steel too early (and we didn’t, because the translation process started a year and a half ago!). As of this writing, not only is Trails of Cold Steel fully, 100% translated, we’re reaching the final stages of editing as well and will very soon be recording a whopping 10,000~ voiced lines for the game. You may remember Nick from his sublime work in STORY OF SEASONS; he, together with the newest addition to the XSEED team, Kris, are working together to bring you one sensational experience.

…Oh, and Trails of Cold Steel II in already in the process of being translated, so don’t you worry your silky little heads none."

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/120804314195/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization

Not great news for all seeing I can't possibly see the JP and ENG fitting on a Vita cart. Either way cannot wait and hoping for a special edition.

Thanks for linking their update! Lots of good info in there!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:

If it makes you feel any better, Sen I is like 20% voiced, so you aren't missing much. Not even the entirety of the main events of the game are voiced.

Wait a minute, 10000+ lines dubbed !! does that mean Xseed is dubbing the entire game ?

So, any of you guys in the USA fancy shipping the Ar no Surge LE to me?

I'm kinda out of other options at this point. Don't want to gamble on getting a VGP copy because they'll probably sell out in seconds and I'll be in work. Don't want to pay out of the ear for eBay prices.

I couldn't be happier the game is getting a retail release in the west, but man, it sucks if you're a European wanting a copy :P

Kresnik said:
So, any of you guys in the USA fancy shipping the Ar no Surge LE to me?

I'm kinda out of other options at this point. Don't want to gamble on getting a VGP copy because they'll probably sell out in seconds and I'll be in work. Don't want to pay out of the ear for eBay prices.

I couldn't be happier the game is getting a retail release in the west, but man, it sucks if you're a European wanting a copy :P

If I could afford to do it, I'd do it. I'm in Canada though and after this shipping + sending it to you it would be such a ridiculous price I'd say it isn't worth it.

outlawauron said:
Teflon02 said:

Thanks for linking their update! Lots of good info in there!

No problem. I was so happy reading it :). They answered about every Legend of Heroes Question normally asked

NesFe said:
Teflon02 said:

If it makes you feel any better, Sen I is like 20% voiced, so you aren't missing much. Not even the entirety of the main events of the game are voiced.

Wait a minute, 10000+ lines dubbed !! does that mean Xseed is dubbing the entire game ?

Actually I'm one of the people who loves dubs. This way is the perfect way for me. Physical and dubbed is as good as it gets for me lol. I'm now hoping for a Vita LE or something.

Edit: yup surprisingly looks like the whole game, with neptunia and atelier did the same lol