By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Just pre-ordered that steins gate Kongroo edition, I should probably wach the anime before this.

Around the Network

Okay, my final post on digimon vita, unless someones wants to ask something

I'm still in chapter one messing around with digimons and their evolutions. One thing I found annoying, is that you can't actually see the stats or type (evolved digimon can change types and elements) of digimon you're evolving to. This is especially annoying considering a single digimon can evolve into 4 digimons. I ended up saving before evolving and see each evolution, quit and load save to decide which one I want. This and the fixed camera are my only issues so far with the game.

Once, I ended up with this digimon lol, wtf is this

The cute little digimon shown in my earlier post are now these beastly monsters ^^

lmfao that beard digimon looks hilarious

an Valkyrie Drive looks so damn over the top and sexualized...at least the dev is one of the most honest devs around about what he likes and wants lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

NesFe said:
Senran Kagura producer leads PS Vita game for new Valkyrie Drive mixed media project

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/senran-kagura-producer-leads-ps-vita-game-for-new-valkyrie-drive-mixed-media-project

Looks interesting, curious about game play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoLnEWUP71s

When I read this: Valkyrie Drive:

Bhikkhuni‘s staff includes:

Exploding Breasts Producer – Kenichiro Takaki

I cann't just not aprove this.. XD

EDIT: This Comment.. The Best XD

"Exploding Breasts Producer – Kenichiro Takaki"

That guys really loves life, but then who is producing the hometown?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Libara said:
Just pre-ordered that steins gate Kongroo edition, I should probably wach the anime before this.

Don't! The anime will completely spoil one of the routes, so I advise that you do not do it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DemoniOtaku said:

I just imagine a scenario where this is a guy who goes to visit his gf's parents for the first time and the girl's dad is like

so son what you do for a living?

oh i'm an exploding breasts producer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lmfao that beard digimon looks hilarious

an Valkyrie Drive looks so damn over the top and sexualized...at least the dev is one of the most honest devs around about what he likes and wants lol

Tits are life and ass are hometown.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

DemoniOtaku said:

WOW! NEWS! SEGA has announced a new game of Rythm! With female charaters from various Moe Animes!
http://gematsu.com/2015/03/project-diva-like-miracle-girls-festival-announced-for-ps-vita
Here the list:

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Mikakunin de Shinkōkei
Go! Go! 575
Kiniro Mosaic
Nourin
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san F
Tesagure! Bukatsumono
Vividred Operation
Wake Up, Girls!
Yuru Yuri

Arpeggio!, nyaruko and yuruyuri make it a INSTANT BUY FOR ME!!

Too much cute is not good for your health

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I just imagine a scenario where this is a guy who goes to visit his gf's parents for the first time and the girl's dad is like

so son what you do for a living?

oh i'm an exploding breasts producer

haha father's possible reaction:

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart