By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:

I'd be pretty disappointed if it's either of those. They've published much bigger things in the past. I'm expecting some type of licensed game or possible a simultaneous WW release.

I'd be pretty disappointed in you if you were disappointed in either of those.

Around the Network
Augen said:

Add yet another Vita game to my list, too many games! :D

Okay, so there is official PSTV Compatible branding for the front of the box now... Wonder why they bothered with that when no one will know what one is.

Kres go on what's the mistake? Can't see it personally. Unless it's FFX artwork in the demo box.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

badgenome said:

"Biggest announcements yet"? Stranger of Sword City and Lost Dimension confirmed! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

outlawauron said:

I'd be pretty disappointed if it's either of those. They've published much bigger things in the past. I'm expecting some type of licensed game or possible a simultaneous WW release.

I know it's not a big announcement, but I'd be shocked if DanganRonpa: Another Episode wasn't one of the games.  It's certainly become a fan-favourite series for them (I made a thread requesting it on their forums and it's had 5 pages of replies so far).

Stranger of Sword City I have no doubt will be coming at some point, but I don't think they'll announce it before Operation Abyss releases.

And yeah, they've published licenced stuff before (Bleach), so maybe we're looking at something similar here.  Incidentally, their press conference is on the same day as God Eater 2: Rage Burst releases in Japan... (and that would be an incredibly disappointing announcement if so for me).

MikeRox said:

Kres go on what's the mistake? Can't see it personally. Unless it's FFX artwork in the demo box.

"Inlcudes" exclusive Final Fantasy XV playable demo.  They can't get anything right with this game :(

Btw, Outlaw, Corpse Party has grown on me... I might see it through to the end now!

It occurred in Chapter 2 when I realised reading all of the memoirs would get me a bad end... so I did it anyway and it turned out Yoshiki had eaten Ayumi against her will.  I mean it was completely fucked up, like everything else in this game so far, but it made me think "that's a really cool twist".  Combined with the fact that the guts on the wall from Chapter 1 turned out to be Mayu which happened in Chapter 2.

I'm not actually sure I'll be able to stomach the whole game, because it's a bit much (even if I did love the more extreme executions/murders from DanganRonpa), but we'll see.

Kresnik said:

I know it's not a big announcement, but I'd be shocked if DanganRonpa: Another Episode wasn't one of the games.

I would be surprised if that's not one of the games. Hopefully Shin Hayarigami is another. (Hopefully Great Edo Blacksmith is not another.)

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Hopefully Shin Hayarigami is another. 

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that.  I'd like to see that too.

None of this stuff is really "big" announcements though.  I kinda hope that was just press fluff and they actually just continue announcing their usual stuff, because they've been doing a bang-up job lately (mostly)

Kresnik said:

None of this stuff is really "big" announcements though.  I kinda hope that was just press fluff and they actually just continue announcing their usual stuff, because they've been doing a bang-up job lately (mostly)

Watch: it will be Digimon Cyber Sleuth. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I am surprisingly torn on whether or not to get Criminal Girls. It doesn't look very good, and its seediness is less funny and amusing like Senran Kagura's and more into full on creepo territory. But I saw on reddit that discussion of it (along with Hatred and some other games) is banned at NeoGAF, so I kind of want to support it anyway!

badgenome said:
outlawauron said:

I'd be pretty disappointed in you if you were disappointed in either of those.

That's only from an impact or sales angle. You'd expect the biggest announcement ever to be someone that would appeal to a very large audience. Those games are no different in scope and audience than other NISA titles. Not saying anything about the quality of either.

@ Kresnik

Keep it up! I can definitely understand if it unsettles you too much. It's an entirely different type of horror that we see in the West.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:
badgenome said:

Hopefully Shin Hayarigami is another. 

Are you sure your stomach can handle that game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Are you sure your stomach can handle that game.

Zing!