By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:

Come ooooooooon, Lost Dimension!

I'm still hoping Aksys pick that up, given their current localization strategies seem to be "Arc System Works fighters and then whatever the hell else they feel like".

So yeah, by extension, Rising Star Games would get that.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

Another 3DS exclusive down. Sayonara Umihara Kawase is coming to Vita

Fixed, I cant stand that shitty name

drdante said:

Apologies for my gloomy post but.....

2015 looks bleak for Vita

We got no exclusives yet from SCE. Even GR2 is less likely to release on Vita.

At least we got SS Delta and Freedom Wars last year.

So far only 3rd party games, indie titles, ports from previous consoles and a few multiplatform titles.

I wish Sony cares more......*sigh*

Is it really any worse than 2014?

Last year we had Freedom Wars; Soul Sacrifice Delta; Borderlands 2; MLB & Invizimals, then a load of ports like God of War/Sly/Ratchet, and downloadable stuff ranging from Hohokum to Resogun.

This year we're getting Oreshika; Resident Evil Revelations & MLB and then, presumably, a load of ports in the vein of Grim Fandango.  And it's January.

They seem to have swapped porting their own games to porting Tim Schafer's games, but otherwise, I'd say this year is going to be much like last year (i.e. bugger all support).

At least the indies and localizations are coming thick and fast.  In fact, I'd say this year will be even better than last year if Hotline Miami 2 & DanganRonpa: Another Episode release :P

Some other news:

Starlight Tactics (turn-based sequel to Starlight Inception) coming to Vita pending Unity support):

http://eschatch.com/styled-2/starlighttactics.html

Tennis in the Face is coming to Vita (ugh):

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/12/serve-righteous-justice-tennis-face-ps4-today/

Escha & Logy Plus details (we'll be getting this in the west):

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/atelier-escha-logy-plus-details-new-episode-playable-nio-new-costumes

Interview about Neptunia Re;birth 2:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/06/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-2-producer-creating-stella-theres-new-ending/

It's pretty obvious that Sony abandoned the vita a looooong time ago. Hell, Yoshida even said that all studios were moving forward from vita titles to ps4 titles or something like that ( or less first party titles like here )

Honestly, as long as there are titles that I want, I couldn't care less if they are first or third party and I already have a list of games on my laptop that I want to buy for 2015 so I'm satisfied.

Around the Network

I think that it won't be a disastrous year for the Vita.

Even in the west, we'll get something worth playing, in the end...

My attention is on Oreshika and Revelations 2, of course, but I think we'll get localizations of some otaku stuff, too...
About Gravity Rush 2, I've got no illusions... But if, for any reasons, it comes out, well... :)

My thoughts, right now, go to the PSP. Finished Valkyria Chronicles 3, last week. 83 hours of gameplay, and none of them boring or useless or grindy. 100% quality and strategy, with the best valkyria story ever. It will probably be the last time I'll ever play with the PSP. An amazing farewell for an amazing platform.

Kresnik said:

I'm still hoping Aksys pick that up, given their current localization strategies seem to be "Arc System Works fighters and then whatever the hell else they feel like".

So yeah, by extension, Rising Star Games would get that.

Aksys, XSeed, and NISA all seem pretty busy already, so I'm kind of thinking Atlus might do it. After Dragon's Crown and P4G did so well for them it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see. Besides, it already looks enough like SMT. They may as well slap their name on it.

Seems like it's getting a retail release in Europe.

Activision are weird.  

Also reading through one of the GAF threads, it seems Stranger in Sword City will be coming across some point either late this year or early next year.  Eep.

Kresnik said:

Also reading through one of the GAF threads, it seems Stranger in Sword City will be coming across some point either late next year or early next year.  Eep.

I assume you meant late this year, you stupid brother!

Anyway!

badgenome said:

Anyway!

Indeed.  The way he was talking, it sounded like NISA had already agreed it, but I think you should all buy Operation Abyss anyway just in case.  To increase the chances of it coming across!

Now wru Another Episode!?