By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:

Well, oreshika is getting physical release on Us market...

Source?

Around the Network

I finally started Freedom Wars and just reached Code 3. So far it feels more of an rpg than a hunting game, and I like it! I've been trying out all sorts of weapons and it's just impossible to choose since all of them are fun. Soul sacrifice has the better story so far, but I think this is the first hunting game that managed to pull me in so that I feel like a part of it, not unlike an rpg.

I only wished there was a way to simultaneously control the right stick, sprint and thorn buttons separately, but I can only choose one or the other. There are only two shoulder buttons after all.

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Source?

It WAS on amazon for preorders.. I even added it to my wish list but now is gone! O.O

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Source?

It WAS on amazon for preorders.. I even added it to my wish list but now is gone! O.O

Yeah I have no problem with digital games, however, they're not on store shelves, so when people look at consoles, they might as well not exist for the most part.

I meant how depressing the physical release schedules for both systems are over the next few months. (I'm collecting physical Vita games so that was why the physical aspect particularly stood out).

I don't think Oreshika is getting a physical release. We managed to get Freedom Wars physical through petitions/moaning, but unless Freedom Wars gets a good Xmas boost, I don't see them doing it again.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Source?

I thought they announced it on PS Blog months ago....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
nanzano said:
SnakeDrake said:

No, the vita is a success in Japan is all thanks to this guy

Should've used him to advertise in the west.

Yeah this guy realy know how to advertise vita games, I hope he will also make a star nova one

They already did a Vita holiday commerical with PSN as a key piece.

Edit: This is in a series they've been doing with this kid. Locker Room, with girl, and I think there was one more but I can't find it.

This young guy has a real sence of fun

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Advice!: For those who often switch their Memory card with the quick method, since Freedom wars doesn't have save blocks like Soul Sacrifice and others switching mem card with the quick method without making the full backup will afect your save Data and you won't be able to run the game getting a message telling you that it can't find your saved Data where it should be alocated. This is for those who use the cartridge, for the digital version I don't know

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

I seem to recall that both Freedom Wars and Oreshika on cards were given as granted in North America by Sony herself.
It was Europe that was to be digital only, hence the victorious petition about Freedom Wars.

outlawauron said:

I thought they announced it on PS Blog months ago....

I remember them announcing the game.  I don't remember them ever saying it would be physical.

And given the fact that nowhere has it up for pre-order, I think it rather unlikely at this point.

Though I'd quite happily be wrong about that (since it means I could import it)

Sanzaru Games might be working on a Vita title

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=938671