By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

"PSNow and Remote Play make Vita the ultimate mobile system"

smh

At least Vita TV/PSTV gets announced. That's something.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Around the Network

They even removed the Vita name from the Vita TV. Srly? And the bundle with the game comes with Lego Movie game, I mean, really?

They must hate the Vita...

Damn, I was hoping for at least an english trailer for Freedom Wars.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Did you know you can play PS4 games on vita via remote play and in the future you will be able to play ps3 games via PS now ? Not to mention PS1 classics !

Thousands of games are coming to the vita !!!! A-MA-ZING !!!! They just blew my mind !!!

Incredible, only one game for vita... the tales of the borderlands port, no trailers for vita. I´m really angry

Around the Network

Looks like Jim Sterling is having his own press conference for the PSVita because Sony won't do it

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

We'll always have Danganronpa 2, guys.

badgenome said:
We'll always have Danganronpa 2, guys.

This man knows whats up. Get pumped people!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

maybe we should be sending sony some letters

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Well, tales from the borderlands is better than nothing. Let´s keep our hopes for the TGS.