By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
michel3105 said:
golfgt170 said:
Btw i would really like some friends in the game!... Currently only 1/20 :(

Y U NO friend with meeeee ?

Tried to add you, but the search engine cannot find you.

And I concour that this game is a product of EVIL. The question is how long will we be hooked to it.

Both my PSN and Profile in Destiny are: Golfgt170

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
Btw i would really like some friends in the game!... Currently only 1/20 :(

Y U NO friend with meeeee ?

Give us your username and we can add you. You can alsorecruit strangers you are compatible with. It really helps to have lots of friends.

On that note i got an SR from the daily merge with a friend yesterday. I was pleased!

Chevinator123 said:

All gameplay footage with commentary

According to Colin the framerate is pretty stable running from 28-33fps.

Unreachable background areas like mountains you see far away ect ect have been removed.

Some areas that would have 13 enemy's on PS3 would have 10 enemy's on Vita.

Enemy's no longer ragdoll when killed, they instead explode.

I assume this is due to ram limitations, but it seems pretty damn good for a handheld imo

Looking really good and it really shows that the Vita is capable of running such games.

Guys, alongside the new preview of Borderlands 2 PS Vita by IGN there is an interesting information:

"We don't want to let anybody down."

That's what Sony's Gio Corsi told me when he swung by IGN's office to show-off Borderlands 2 on PlayStation Vita. Corsi -- an industry veteran with experience at EA, Propaganda, LucasArts, and elsewhere -- has been tasked with bringing rogue third party games to PlayStation platforms. And though his first project was technically the excellent TowerFall: Ascension on PlayStation 4, Vita is his team's primary focus, and Borderlands 2 is their proof-of-concept that big, meaty third-party games can thrive on Sony's commercially-struggling handheld.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/08/borderlands-2-on-vita-a-longer-more-detailed-look

And I think the game looks good on the platform, hopefully the loadings won't be a pain and frame rate issues won't matter much.

Natural Doctrine bombed so hard, it's just ouch.

Around the Network
FiveOVER said:

Unfortunately.

But, for what it's worth, the PSV version was the best selling one.

FiveOVER said:

But the Vita version bombed less!

Sucks, but I'd be a lot sadder if NISA hadn't already said they're bringing it over. And who knows? This could be Demon's Souls: Part 2!

Chevinator123 said:

All gameplay footage with commentary

According to Colin the framerate is pretty stable running from 28-33fps.

Unreachable background areas like mountains you see far away ect ect have been removed.

Some areas that would have 13 enemy's on PS3 would have 10 enemy's on Vita.

Enemy's no longer ragdoll when killed, they instead explode.

I assume this is due to ram limitations, but it seems pretty damn good for a handheld imo

Thanks for this, it's pretty reasurring, this has gone from wait and see to possible pre-order now that the frame-rate isn't total shite. In fact it may be just as good if not better than the PS3 version in this respect, as it tended to drop to 24fps or lower at times, so a more constant 30fps may actually be an improvement, even if you have to sacrifice detail to get there

BlowoverKing said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILPehwFnlsc

My favourite song on the soundtrack.  So bloody epic.

I love this one too though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFnS29GbnM

It makes me very happy.

NesFe said:
Hyperdimension Neptunia U is a PS Vita game developed by the studio behind Senran Kagura

http://gematsu.com/2014/04/hyperdimension-neptunia-u-ps-vita-game-developed-studio-behind-senran-kagura

I didn't know Neptunia U is an action game. Might be the first Neptunia game I buy.

By the hammer of Thor...

There's more Neptunia games on Vita now than there are on PS3 (5 for Vita; 3 with possibly a 4th coming for PS3).

Sounds good.  I look forward to playing it in English in 2016 :(

(Though I suppose I could import since supposedly Senran Kagura was import-friendly)