By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
rutea7 said:
got my vita!!!!!!!!!!! been playing some demos, using my codes and downloading stuff, downloads are so much slower than usual. might be because there's lots of traffic on psn, thats a good sign.

so i ended up using my discount on little deviants, i'll get escape plan some other time.

i turned in my psp in the end and that left me with more money left than i imagined so i might get another game soon, still trying to figure out which and keeping a close look on the psn psp sales cause some are real opportunities.

got a 8gb card and a carrying case.

already installed the facebook application, it works really well.

reality fighters is really funny, might get it when i find it cheap but not right now.

sucks that i cant play japanese demos, i wanted to try ragnarok odyssey but i'll have to wait.

haha I was starting to wonder where you disappeared to! :D Glad to hear you got yours (mine is still being shipped >_>) and Reality Fighters and Unit 13 are the first demo's I will be trying out once I get my PSV

btw is the Gravity Daze demo up?

I wonder who is suffering more.. I who have to wait until may to get my Vita or YOU who already have a game but the Console hasn´t shipped yet.. XD

At least your suffering will end soon... :( I Envy you ALL Guys!

well not just one game..I even have MJ the experience for free :P (yeah hopefully at least my gf will like that one lol)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Hyruken said:
Ok I got a bit of a problem with mine that maybe one of you can help me with.

How the fook do I get my final fantasy games i.e 7 onto vita from the ps3? I have it connected and registered to the ps3 and am in the content management screen but nothing is showing up? The only thing I can think of is maybe either I need to re-download them again or maybe some games are not back compatible?

It could just be me, but in addition to not being able to transfer PSOne games from PS3 to PSV, none of my PSP games saved on the PS3 are showing up in the PSV's data management utility either. The only way I can see to get them onto the PSV memory card is by re-downloading them from your PSN Store download list (waste of bandwidth/time, but whatever works). The PSV will let you know which titles can be downloaded to its memory (not all PSP games can).

http://gematsu.com/2012/02/littlebigplanet-karting-coming-to-ps-vita

Hope it's true

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

My Gamestop and Best Buy still has plenty of Vitas to sell, though Best Buy only has one 3G/Wi-Fi unit left.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Hey! A friend tried the Vita today and Tomorrow is gonna buy it! it seems.. i'm not sure because that friend of mine is a Ninty Fanboy and Could be just trolling saying that is gonna sell his 3Ds and buy vita... but he has do somethings like this on the past so is probable that Tomorrow i get my hands on a Vita.. wish me luck ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

The Frys Electronics where I live (since BB and Circuit City are dead where I live) has the wifi models almost sold out, there's like 3-5 left while there is a undisclosed amount of 3G models and the Bundled models left.

I got to play the Vita for a few minutes, loving the hardware, its so damn sexy and more comfortable than the PSP.

Only played through Uncharted demo for a bit, didnt get to play the Gravity Rush/Daze demo :(. The store was closing for the night D:

My parents loved the Vita and told me to get it first before the 3DS xD, they gave me some money though but I'm gonna wait to see if anything changes (memory card prices) plus I'm planning to buy some PS3 games especially Tales of Graces F for the ps3 which is coming out next month ;x.

So is true that anyone that try the console got loving it...♥ I just can wait to get my hands on one PSVita!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
Bestbuy is doing a Buy 2 get 1 free deal on vita titles..and the collection is pretty sweeet

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcmcat265900050010&type=category&usc=abcat0700000&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&nrp=21&qp=q70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d30312d3031~~cabcat0700000%23%230%23%2364p~~cpcmcat243400050029%23%230%23%23x~~ncpcmcat265900050010%23%230%23%23f&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing

But it is missing Lumines! I've been looking for a good deal on that game for the past week but I haven't seen anything.

DemoniOtaku said:
BasilZero said:

The Frys Electronics where I live (since BB and Circuit City are dead where I live) has the wifi models almost sold out, there's like 3-5 left while there is a undisclosed amount of 3G models and the Bundled models left.

I got to play the Vita for a few minutes, loving the hardware, its so damn sexy and more comfortable than the PSP.

Only played through Uncharted demo for a bit, didnt get to play the Gravity Rush/Daze demo :(. The store was closing for the night D:

My parents loved the Vita and told me to get it first before the 3DS xD, they gave me some money though but I'm gonna wait to see if anything changes (memory card prices) plus I'm planning to buy some PS3 games especially Tales of Graces F for the ps3 which is coming out next month ;x.

So is true that anyone that try the console got loving it...♥ I just can wait to get my hands on one PSVita!!

but be warned..once you play it the wait might be even harder :P but yea I hope you get to play the PSV! it really is a treat

@Advent: hmm I saw someone who had bought lumines in a B2G1 free deal..maybe over at amazon?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:
BasilZero said:

but be warned..once you play it the wait might be even harder :P but yea I hope you get to play the PSV! it really is a treat

@Advent: hmm I saw someone who had bought lumines in a B2G1 free deal..maybe over at amazon?

Yeah! i know that.. i'm selling my iPHONE and som PS3 games rigth now XD Just in case..

I'm thinking about getting my brother one for his Birthday in November, and letting his girlfriend get him a 32 gig memory card for christmas. or! I can troll the hell out of him and buy him a 32 gig card for his birthday, and his girlfriend can get him some games...while we pitch in and get him the system for christmas. Oh man, he'd kill me!

As for now, I've been kind of in love with the system, already got like 8 games or something like that (if you include the PSP download I got)

Little Deviants
ModNation Racers
Rayman Origins
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048
Super Stardust Delta
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

okay, seven...sue me for libel. anyway, I've also got like 15 bucks left in my PSN account and supposedly 40 dollars worth of cards on the way, probably gonna get disgaea 2 if I like Disgaea 1 (then subsequently get Disgaea 3 when it releases.) as a VG chartz reviewer, I also plan on getting some review copies for it, so my collection will end up being equal parts awesome and crummy in the end. Regardless, the more I fiddle diddle with the console and unearth its features, the more I like it. I still prefer the crossmedia bar of the PSP and PS3 to the bubble menu here, but I think I'll live, and much as I prefer using buttons to the touch pad for shopping, I'm getting used to it fast.

After actually playing it for a while, I'm having a hard time imagining I can go back to the PSP. this just feels nicer, looks nicer, and isn't dented and scratched to hell. I'm loving it so much i could honestly see myself buying Final Fantasy tactics and Final Fantasy IV again JUST so I can have them on the vita alongside my other FF games. I'm such a corporate whore.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android