By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Gah no idea what's wrong with this computer. (At work atm as I'm on a late) but what I tried to say in previous post was the licensing issues are due to multiple western companies holding the western rights to the anime, so not only does it require all the Japanese rights, but also Western rights, arguments over royalties, etc.

Given no previous Jump games have made it West, I'd be very surprised if a Vita one was going to be the game to break the mould. That said it'd be nice.

Got Toukiden and Dangan Ronpa pre ordered from Shop To, so they should turn up on Thursday. Have to say I'm looking forward to the latter one far more :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Played the Toukiden demo for a bit, too.

Pretty...

... boring!  olol

Seriously though, very nice looking game, enjoyed the premise for it too.  But damn, plodding around like that and having a stamina bar really wasn't for me.

toukiden on 76 metascore atm with 5 reviews!

Sign this petition please if you want GTA san andreas on PS Vita:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-port-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-to-the-playstation-vita

And please spread it to various sites/forums etc.

Upcoming notable indies for PS Vita:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176225&

Did anyone see the new SAO video ? Looking promising, maybe Namco, just maybe will localize it due to high popularity of the anime overseas.
I don't know if posted already:

yeah I would like it if that makes it over too..

you know I never actually finished watching SAO anime :S Stopped around the half way mark and just didn't go back..not even sure why because it was pretty entertaining

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Holy first-generation-PSP-graphics, Sword Art!

Looks fun though.

Kresnik said:
Holy first-generation-PSP-graphics, Sword Art!

Looks fun though.

As long as the gameplay is better than the last one...saw the videos of the previous game and it was amazingly bad looking lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Im watching SAO now. Absolutely loving it so really hope the games comes over

Hi Im new in this website from Germany! (Y)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

can someone please explain me how to make a thread ?

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart