By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
naruball said:
Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before, but I checked the prices of the psvita games on ps store and they are more expensive than retail. uncharted:GA is £39.99. ugh! I don't get it!

Anyway. I got an e-mail form play that my psvita will arrive tomorrow and I'm extremely excited! First console I buy at launch. Ever!

me too.  I got the Wii within 3 months of launch, and the PS2 the summer after its launch, Vita is the only console I've ever bought right at launch...and I don't regret it one iota. 

Didn't you get it for free?

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
naruball said:
Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before, but I checked the prices of the psvita games on ps store and they are more expensive than retail. uncharted:GA is £39.99. ugh! I don't get it!

Anyway. I got an e-mail form play that my psvita will arrive tomorrow and I'm extremely excited! First console I buy at launch. Ever!

me too.  I got the Wii within 3 months of launch, and the PS2 the summer after its launch, Vita is the only console I've ever bought right at launch...and I don't regret it one iota. 

I plan on buying it within a week of release, the closest I have bought a console to release is the 3ds at about 4 months. And the Wii around 6 months. Every time it gets closer and closer lol.

Rayman Origins looks awesome. I'll definitely be buying that for my Vita sometime.

Gamespot has been pretty harsh on Vita, highest rated game is FIFA Soccer at 8.0, nothing else above 7.5.

Aj_habfan said:
Runa216 said:
naruball said:

Didn't you get it for free?

Yes and no.  I had to buy it retail, but it was paid for by a friend as a birthday gift since it came out a day before my birthday.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Rayman Origins looks awesome. I'll definitely be buying that for my Vita sometime.

if you haven't gotten it for consoles yet, I'll let you in on a secret:  Rayman Origins for the Vita may be my highest rated review here on gamrReview by the time it's all said and done.  it's absolutely fantastic if you're into platformers like I am.  there's a reason it's currently the highest rated Vita game, and has a higher gamerank on vita than it does on PS3 and 360.  next only to Donkey Kong Country Returns, this is probably my favorite platformer this gen.  Better than Mario Galaxy, better than NSMB Wii.  I adore it.  

But that's all I can say at the moment, don't want to ruin the review, which I have no idea when I'll be able to write since this game is actually really long.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Urgh! Why don't they update the US store! At least I'm waiting while I play my second playthrough of Uncharted: GA :D

Runa216 said:
Wagram said:

if you haven't gotten it for consoles yet, I'll let you in on a secret:  Rayman Origins for the Vita may be my highest rated review here on gamrReview by the time it's all said and done.  it's absolutely fantastic if you're into platformers like I am.  there's a reason it's currently the highest rated Vita game, and has a higher gamerank on vita than it does on PS3 and 360.  next only to Donkey Kong Country Returns, this is probably my favorite platformer this gen.  Better than Mario Galaxy, better than NSMB Wii.  I adore it.  

But that's all I can say at the moment, don't want to ruin the review, which I have no idea when I'll be able to write since this game is actually really long.  

Really looking forward to it ;)

@GameBoss: did you try using search?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Wagram said:

Really looking forward to it ;)

@GameBoss: did you try using search?

Yep. I'm waiting for them to post the update on the blog. At the same time my ps3 is on, while I check once in a while.

Aj_habfan said:
Gamespot has been pretty harsh on Vita, highest rated game is FIFA Soccer at 8.0, nothing else above 7.5.

Wow that is pretty bad, but Lumines and Ninja Gaiden are also 8.0. I can't believe they gave Uncharted a 7.0 as well as Super Stardust Delta.