By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Wagram said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hope Sony continues to strongly support Vita, and the PS brand far into the future.

With Sony being reconstructed by Kaz, and PlayStation being one of the pillars for the company. I imagine from here on the support for the games division will probably increase. Which boads well for the PS3/PSV.

o believe me, i have faith in Sony based on what i've seen from them on PS3.

keep the Gravity Dazes, and other creative titles built for the hardware coming, and i'll be there to support Sony every step of the way.

now lets keep this bullet train running at full speed people!!!!! 

Around the Network

For the Vita user list, you can follow what Smeags did for the 3DS community. Once it's created, let me know I'll update the link in my gaming community map.

For Vita purchase, how did you get the 4GB stick included for free, I'm interested.

Also, I'm upset SF x Tekken is scheduled for Fall, but I would never buy the console version if the handheld version comes with much more fighters and costumes, so it's definitely a buy. Plus, maybe by then the Vita will be cheaper so that would be a good time for me to bite. I'll probably have more saved up by then too, and the Sony Smash game will be closer to release.

Lastly, can someone let me know how UC:GA turns out? I'm mostly interested to know how it fares in comparison to the PS3 version please.

Thanks.

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
pezus said:
Man lots of quality DL titles available already on Vita. They're the ones that interest me most at this time, I think. Games such as Motorstorm, Escape Plan, Gravity Rush/Daze, Mutant Blobs, Plants vs. Zombies (This game is really great - I have it for PC).

You should do an official Vita owners list or something. Would be interesting to see the list grow :D

Yeah I mentioned that a few pages back and asked everyone if they would prefer a google doc like thing or jus a table or something (damn you for no reading every single post in this thread! lol)

I think I will just make a list

No I saw the post, but thought that was more of a PSN ID thing. I was talking simply everyone that owns a Vita, no matter if they want to share their PSN IDs too or not. 

Don't worry, I read it all

Excellent! and yea I see what you meant now...and yep I think I can do that rather easily..make a list of VGC PSV users and add he psn of those would like to add others on their friends lists

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Also for those who are getting the Hori screen protector..here's a nice video on how to apply it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-fTzN4RR0

If you guys see other vids like this please post them here..I'm sure many (me included) will find them very helpful

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I just pre order my Vita Wi-fi with Amazon and got a free 4GB card! Great I'm giving that to my little brother and buying an 8GB for me.

PSN: Rafux

Around the Network

Sweet, just got home and both the Vita I ordered from GAME Sweden and 32GB memory card I've imported from Videogamesplus.ca arrived today!

Got Rayman Origins and Fifa football for now, but in the next few days I'm definately also getting:
- Super Stardust Delta
- Wipeout 2048
- Lumines
- Uncharted

Likely getting soon:
- Virtua Tennis 4 (really like the series and this game looks good)
- Everybody's Golf (not a golf fan in real life but there's something about golf games I really like)
- Plants vs. Zombies (my smartphone is getting old and won't play this game very well)

A demo of Unit 13 coming toworrow/tonight, will be interesting to try out.

Rafux said:
I just pre order my Vita Wi-fi with Amazon and got a free 4GB card! Great I'm giving that to my little brother and buying an 8GB for me.

PSN: Rafux

High Five my fellow Amazon pre-order fellow~!

I will get to making a list to add to OP later today

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Gab said:
Sweet, just got home and both the Vita I ordered from GAME Sweden and 32GB memory card I've imported from Videogamesplus.ca arrived today!

Got Rayman Origins and Fifa football for now, but in the next few days I'm definately also getting:
- Super Stardust Delta
- Wipeout 2048
- Lumines
- Uncharted

Likely getting soon:
- Virtua Tennis 4 (really like the series and this game looks good)
- Everybody's Golf (not a golf fan in real life but there's something about golf games I really like)
- Plants vs. Zombies (my smartphone is getting old and won't play this game very well)

A demo of Unit 13 coming toworrow/tonight, will be interesting to try out.

SO AWESOME! I'm so Jelly

make sure to post impressions, screens and pics to make us even more jelly lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Exile1987 said:

Can't believe it is coming out tomorrow!!!

Been going through old news bits and you do forget about some upcoming games, forgot how excited I am for ruin (is it lair or warriors run or something now? can't remember) do we have a release date or was it spring?

Will also be activating Playstation plus tomorrow :D

Ruin doesn't have a release date at the moment..but I doubt it's that far off

and I agree some games kinda get forgoten with all these games at launch itself...another game like Ruin is, Sound Shape. I LOVED how that game looked

Ruin is titled Warrior's lair now.. remember it ;)

PSN: DemoniOtaku

Althought I'm getting Vita some time later but before june, when is my birthday... So I can give myself a new game ^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Exile1987 said:

Can't believe it is coming out tomorrow!!!

Been going through old news bits and you do forget about some upcoming games, forgot how excited I am for ruin (is it lair or warriors run or something now? can't remember) do we have a release date or was it spring?

Will also be activating Playstation plus tomorrow :D

Ruin doesn't have a release date at the moment..but I doubt it's that far off

and I agree some games kinda get forgoten with all these games at launch itself...another game like Ruin is, Sound Shape. I LOVED how that game looked

Ruin is titled Warrior's lair now.. remember it ;)

PSN: DemoniOtaku

Althought I'm getting Vita some time later but before june, when is my birthday... So I can give myself a new game ^^

But Ruin is so much better :( oh well..hopefully the game is good

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!