By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Teflon02 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
tiffac said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Going to start up P4G right now. Hope its as good as everyone says o.o

Do not worry fellow clansman, P4G is a safe bet. ;)

Awesome. ;D

What difficulty should I choose though? And can I change it when ever I want?

I can't say you can change the level upwards, but down only I believe, I'd suggest Normal or lower. For me, normal was simple and I had no issue at all, but a few people in this forum said it was difficult. So I'd play it safe. 

Thanks ;) I picked normal.

And the cutscenes are gorgeous on the Vita OLED display. It reminds me of watching project K (possibly the best looking anime ever) and this is the first anime dubs DON'T make me want to barf.

Around the Network
michel3105 said:
Can someone advise me about screen protectors for Vita?

I got some cheap ones, and they are OK, but they make a strange foggy effects when the screen shows white or some very bright colour.

I recommed the official Sony ones. Perfectly clear, comfortable to use, very durable and hard to scratch. Application is also very easy, just make sure the Vita is very clean first obviously. I used one for 2 years, having the Vita in a pocket or bag or briefcase nearly every day, and finally replaced it a couple weeks ago, more on a whim than out of any real need to do so.

I believe Hori makes the best third party protectors, but I have not used any extensively myself, so I can't provide much more input.

Thanks for the advise!

As for NesFe list, my pick would be Phantasy Star Online 2 (but I think I'm gonna import it soon).
Then, as second pick, probably Sen no Kiseki.

RafaelOrix said:

Naughty Dog: Uncharted for PS4 and The Last Of Us DLC Are The Only Projects in Development, Nothing for Vita

by Giuseppe Nelva (3 hours ago) 14 

Many always wonder if popular developers like Naughty Dog have something secret up their sleeve, but Community Strategist Eric Monacelli denied that possibility in a comment on thePlayStation Blog, stating that the developers is only working on Uncharted for the PS4 and the upcoming DLC for The Last of Us, titled Left Behind.

If you were hoping for a PS Vita game coming from Naughty Dog, you may want to hold that thought, because at the moment nothing of the sort is in the works at the moment.

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/30/naughty-dog-uncharted-for-ps4-and-the-last-of-us-dlc-only-projects-in-developmen-nothing-for-vita/

Beyond pathetic, Sony and ND.

Well I think it's not Naughty Dog's fault. I mean, they only develop for the systems they are asked for. It's SCE, however, the one responsible for leaving the Vita with very low First Party support.

Nintendo has  less Studios (development teams) than Sony, yet they are releasing lots of games for the 3DS, so it's SCE fault. Even Sony Bend and Guerrilla Cambridge are now working on PS4 titles, so that means that Japan Studio is the last first party developer working on the Vita... for now. Let us hope that the rumored Infamous Vita is real, and Sucker Punch is working very hard to bring a great game.  

Well, of course there's also XDev, but they only localize or port games, and those games don't really count as First-Party games.  

Mystro-Sama said:

Awesome. ;D

I went with the n00b level because I wanted to do EVERYTHING during a single playthrough, of course that kinda kills the challenge of the dungeons. lol! ^^

brendude13 said:

Wouldn't be so sure, my friend didn't like it.

...Although I'm just putting that down to a shit taste in games.

You should disown him! >:(

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:

Naughty Dog: Uncharted for PS4 and The Last Of Us DLC Are The Only Projects in Development, Nothing for Vita

by Giuseppe Nelva (3 hours ago) 14 

Many always wonder if popular developers like Naughty Dog have something secret up their sleeve, but Community Strategist Eric Monacelli denied that possibility in a comment on thePlayStation Blog, stating that the developers is only working on Uncharted for the PS4 and the upcoming DLC for The Last of Us, titled Left Behind.

If you were hoping for a PS Vita game coming from Naughty Dog, you may want to hold that thought, because at the moment nothing of the sort is in the works at the moment.

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/30/naughty-dog-uncharted-for-ps4-and-the-last-of-us-dlc-only-projects-in-developmen-nothing-for-vita/

Beyond pathetic, Sony and ND.

Well ND was never a handheld developer and Sony probably wants them to put their best effort on the PS4 to nullify anything that will come out on the X and Green side.

What Sony really needs to do, is get their localization act together. I mean VC3 English patch by the fans just came out. The battle on that one is over. VC will forever remain dead while we play its last game on the PSP with the translation done for free.

Mystro-Sama said:
Teflon02 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
tiffac said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Going to start up P4G right now. Hope its as good as everyone says o.o

Do not worry fellow clansman, P4G is a safe bet. ;)

Awesome. ;D

I can't say you can change the level upwards, but down only I believe, I'd suggest Normal or lower. For me, normal was simple and I had no issue at all, but a few people in this forum said it was difficult. So I'd play it safe. 

Thanks ;) I picked normal.

And the cutscenes are gorgeous on the Vita OLED display. It reminds me of watching project K (possibly the best looking anime ever) and this is the first anime dubs DON'T make me want to barf.

Love the cutscenes in P4G, oddly the opening theme quality is crap though. I personally am annoyed by most subbed stuff, as I hate hearing those japanese loli voices lol. But I have to say Persona 4 Golden's dub is one of my favourites with voice acting

According to fliers handed out at Comiket, Mahou Shoujo Taisen: Magica Wars will be getting a Vita game this Spring, along with its upcoming anime in April. The game is a free to play, side-scrolling action/adventure game.

Article + more images: http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2013/12/30/73268.html

Website is open as well: http://www.galatgames.com/vita/

NewEggs.com has borderlands 2 vita for preorder with a release date of March 18th next year with a price tag of $39.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879218102&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=6150616&SID=67ql5xyg6d43

If this is true holy crap is march over crowded and unless they include all the dlc the price is way to high espeacially since you can get the ps3 version for less than 12 bucks new. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

If this is true holy crap is march over crowded and unless they include all the dlc the price is way to high espeacially since you can get the ps3 version for less than 12 bucks new. 

Or "free" on PlayStation Plus.