By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

https://twitter.com/RaymanGame/statuses/400662709441540096

Rayman Legends patch coming on the 26th.

Around the Network

So Flower is out, hope every little of you will buy it to play it on vita and remember how nature is a beautiful thing and how video games can be a dream-level thing.

Flower is out, but nowhere to see in the playstation store euro. When will it be available on it ?

About the Kotaku vita interview, any chance for The world ends with you and Dragon Quest VIII to come on vita ? Too tired to read the whole thing.

Sleepyprince said:
About the Kotaku vita interview, any chance for The world ends with you and Dragon Quest VIII to come on vita ? Too tired to read the whole thing.

There isn't really any mention of what titles are coming , just to look forward to localization announcments in the next few months.

From the article :"The most popular game requests, according to Boyes, include Yakuza and Shenmue. Final Fantasy Type-0 is there, too." Take from it what you will.

What is this whole Dangan Ronpa all about?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

What the heck, there is no online multiplayer for Injustice Mortal Kombat Among Us on Vita!?

Around the Network

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715181

PLS BE TRUE

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715181

PLS BE TRUE

Ohh damn that would be something!

Also really really awesome Danganronpa LE!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Scisca said:

How do I put this... Kind of like Ace Attorney but your trying to survive the trial by unmasking the true criminal.

famousmortimer says its true so thats good news (rumor is a new Parapa the Rappa game coming to vita/ps4 for people that didnt check M.U.G.E.N's link).

it would have been great had it been vita only, still good news none the less if true.

tiffac said:
Scisca said:

How do I put this... Kind of like Ace Attorney but your trying to survive the trial by unmasking the true criminal.

Ok... But is it very batshit crazy, or just a bit? And what's the deal with the bear?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.