By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
pezus said:
I really feel like me buying the Vita a few weeks ago was the turning point for it. Since then, its sales have been improving quite a bit!

thank you very much, sir!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Appearently one of the hidden features of the PS Vita update is that it already has the 2000 friends limit now. According to gamespot, Since that's the case, if you don't have me add Teflon02 since I now have the space :P

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-and-vita-friends-list-update-on-psn-increases-limit-to-2-000-today-ps3-remains-at-100/1100-6416070/

I got a vita this week, anyone is free to add me.

My psn is TiagoCostaX

TiagoCosta said:

My psn is TiagoCostaX

I'll add you
NOTE: I will immediately delete you if I get those dumb chain msgs. I've deleted 5 ppl within the last month cause of it lol. Otherwise, welcome :), what games do you have?

pezus said:
I really feel like me buying the Vita a few weeks ago was the turning point for it. Since then, its sales have been improving quite a bit!

That's exactly how I felt when I got my Vita in March 2012 I think you just end up wanting it to do better lol

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

yaya 2000 friends time

Add me if you haven't already: rathne is the id

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

TiagoCosta said:

My psn is TiagoCostaX

Congratulations. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Teflon02 said:
TiagoCosta said:

My psn is TiagoCostaX

I'll add you
NOTE: I will immediately delete you if I get those dumb chain msgs. I've deleted 5 ppl within the last month cause of it lol. Otherwise, welcome :), what games do you have?

I got it used with fifa 13, I've orded P4G, Gravity rush and Dragon's crown. (and pre orded Memories of celceta).

(I don't have the vita with me tho, why can't I accept invites online? damn) I can only accept the invites on sunday now.

TiagoCosta said:
Teflon02 said:

I got it used with fifa 13, I've orded P4G, Gravity rush and Dragon's crown. (and pre orded Memories of celceta).

(I don't have the vita with me tho, why can't I accept invites online? damn) I can only accept the invites on sunday now.

Since you're also portuguese tell me, please, where did you preorder Ys? are you importing or waiting for the european release?

rutea7 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Teflon02 said:

Since you're also portuguese tell me, please, where did you preorder Ys? are you importing or waiting for the european release?

I pre order it from Play asia, the US version, because it doesn't have any dlc and it has free delivery... ~33 euros. 

I'm buying Danganronpa and Demon Gaze on the EU version tho. (same release window as the US version...) I just don't want to wait until February to get the game :P Still no way the games will be on the PT stores, NIS America doesn't care.