By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
theprof00 said:

Can you please stop with the bragging?

This thread in general is a hype thread for the Vita. I don't think that was a bragging post as much as letting others know how excited he is for picking up the system.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

This thread in general is a hype thread for the Vita. I don't think that was a bragging post as much as letting others know how excited he is for picking up the system.

It doesn't matter anyways since his list aint got shit on mine. Here it goes:

• PSVita WiFi Model
  • PSVita 8GB Memory Card
  • Uncharted Golden Abyss

OH YEAH BABY!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

I wish I could brag! :( not yet at least....and it looks like I won't be able to hold out until spring break either LOL GOTTA HAVE THIS!

now I eagerly await to see what game my gf gets me ..depending on that I will decide what else I need to get for my psv

and we all should go batshit crazy with screenshot capture feature of the system :D I know I will

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

Please, every 20 posts, he makes a post telling us how much sweeter his deal is. He's mentioned multiple tiems too that he isn't even paying for it.

He's a bastard.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

I wish I could brag! :( not yet at least....and it looks like I won't be able to hold out until spring break either LOL GOTTA HAVE THIS!

now I eagerly await to see what game my gf gets me ..depending on that I will decide what else I need to get for my psv

and we all should go batshit crazy with screenshot capture feature of the system :D I know I will

Sorry to say this bro, but from the intel I have recieved, word is that she got you RIIIIIDGE RACER!

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

Sorry to say this bro, but from the intel I have recieved, word is that she got you RIIIIIDGE RACER!

awww helll no

'phones her to break up'

lol

nah I gave her a list of games

Golden Abyss

Ultimate MvC3 Vita

Blazblue CS Extend Vita

Twisted Metal

so it will be from that list..can't go wrong with any of them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I could buy a Vita right now if I wanted to. I have $320.

PS Vita Wi-Fi (not interested in 3G, esp. with AT&T)
8 GB memory card (They have them at Wal-mart now)
A $40 game (probably Blazblue)

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
I could buy a Vita right now if I wanted to. I have $320.

PS Vita Wi-Fi (not interested in 3G, esp. with AT&T)
8 GB memory card (They have them at Wal-mart now)
A $40 game (probably Blazblue)

You should get it from Target, that way you get a $20 giftcard with the Vita purchase. That card gets activated the day you pick up the Vita, so then with your $320 you could get (2) $30 games instead of (1) $40 game.

Currently playing:

By the way, $30 games at Target include:

Hot Shots Golf (Not sure about store, but sold out online)
Reality Fighters
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers
Touch My Katamari

That or spend $10 more and get one of these along with BlazBlue.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

It doesn't matter anyways since his list aint got shit on mine. Here it goes:

• PSVita WiFi Model
  • PSVita 8GB Memory Card
  • Uncharted Golden Abyss

OH YEAH BABY!!!

mines even better!

3g/wifi

8gb memory

super stardust delta

Uncharted GA

all for $280

i also got a 32 GB card for $75