By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

You guys think we may get other HD trilogies, like Splinter Cell?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
You guys think we may get other HD trilogies, like Splinter Cell?

Probably the ESRB rated Sly collection and Ratchet and clank Trilogy. Hopefully these HD collections for psvita means a sequel is in work for it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Has anyone here played QForce on the ps3? I tried the demo and had no idea what I was doing..got bored real fast

Yeah. I didn't really like it at first, but the more I played it the more it started to click with me. Once I got a handle on it, it became quite awesome.

Gee. Thanks, Soul Sacrifice developers. You make an incredibly addictive game, you release one of the best demos I've ever played (beginning of the story, long, transferring your save file) and have the most annoyingly addictive music and here I am trying to mark some essays and I'm about to miss my deadline. The damn song refuses to leave my head!!!

I've played tons of incredible games over the years, but this is the first that won't give me peace. I feel like an addict.

I would love to see Silent Hill HD collection on Vita... But since Konami still didn't release Zone of Enders, I don't see that happening :(

Around the Network

Spelunker is getting a Vita port.

Gaming's frailest hero on gaming's frailest platform!

They rated Sly, so yeah! :)

naruball said:
Gee. Thanks, Soul Sacrifice developers. You make an incredibly addictive game, you release one of the best demos I've ever played (beginning of the story, long, transferring your save file) and have the most annoyingly addictive music and here I am trying to mark some essays and I'm about to miss my deadline. The damn song refuses to leave my head!!!

I've played tons of incredible games over the years, but this is the first that won't give me peace. I feel like an addict.

Seriously! That soundtrack with the womans voice...I mean not like I can sing along cuz it's so sad and no clue what she is saying lol but it's so damn good

Defeated Cereberus TWICE in a row online :D had a fantastic team...died like 3 times lol got saved twice and the third time was right before the big guy was going to kick the bucket so I asked to be sacrificed and BAM..it was amazing!

The mud golem is so badass!

@Badgenome: yeah looks like I jumped the gun a bit with my impression of the demo..need to give it another go

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You defeated Cerberus!!!!!!!!!!!!! What type spells did you use and which is the most effective against him. I lost to cerberus every time i try to fight him.

Playstationfan12 said:
You defeated Cerberus!!!!!!!!!!!!! What type spells did you use and which is the most effective against him. I lost to cerberus every time i try to fight him.

TWICE! :D I was lucky enough to be in a very good team...we complimented each others powers and attacks really well. He is weak against the earth element. So basically stone attacks etc. I have the mud golem. Another had the plant/venom golem. Add some ice element attacks to slow it down...and using shiled spells to stop his running attacks and you have yourself a winner. I recommend playing online for that since the in-game AI partners are pretty crappy in comparison. And also look around you will have other resources like a stone armor available to you. He is a very tough boss tho..felt great finally taking his ass down lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!