By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Nice Tearaway boxart there, I hope it appeals more casual customers !

Around the Network

About to play gaucamelee!

Okay, so Gaucamelee! remote play works a bit different than Littebigplanets. All you have to do is load Gaucamelee! on the ps3, start remote play on vita, turn you ps3 contoller to number 2 and that's it. Your ready to play Gaucamelee! cross controller style, The mini map is displayed on the vita screen at all times. And it works really well.

I can't stress enough how beautiful Muramasa looks on the vita. Every time I enter a new area, I spend a minute or so looking at the environment. People who didn't get this for the Wii, should definitely buy it when it comes out. The game got me more excited for Dragon's Crown.
Some incentive.

Also, where are you, my 10$ back from PSN, I want to buy Guacamelee.

Update is live, installing now!

Around the Network
NesFe said:
I can't stress enough how beautiful Muramasa looks on the vita. Every time I enter a new area, I spend a minute or so looking at the environment. People who didn't get this for the Wii, should definitely buy it when it comes out. The game got me more excited for Dragon's Crown.

I've been meaning to start it up along with Sei Madou Monogatari, but I've been too busy trying to actually complete Demon Gaze. The art looks really stunning in this game too. There's so much content to explore, and even more for second playthrough. Some of these bosses are really hardcore.

The sound track is just so good too. I'm glad they used Vocaloid and voiced so many tracks. Definitely buying the OST when it comes out later this month. This might be the best dungeon RPG I've ever played.

videos load right from the web page now! no jumping need to turn on the youtube app.

Mmmfishtacos said:
videos load right from the web page now! no jumping need to turn on the youtube app.

Awesome news!

RafaelOrix said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Awesome news!

Yeah, my prof reading skills suck! lol, I meant to say, no need to turn on the youtube app, or no need to jump into youtube.

BaldrSkies said:
NesFe said:

I've been meaning to start it up along with Sei Madou Monogatari, but I've been too busy trying to actually complete Demon Gaze. The art looks really stunning in this game too. There's so much content to explore, and even more for second playthrough. Some of these bosses are really hardcore.

The sound track is just so good too. I'm glad they used Vocaloid and voiced so many tracks. Definitely buying the OST when it comes out later this month. This might be the best dungeon RPG I've ever played.

I'm still waiting to see if Demon Gaze gets localised before importing it, because I spent a lot on imports this year ( Zero no Kiseki, Tales of Hearts R, Senran Kagura and Muramasa so far) and I still want to import Sen no Kiseki and maybe Mind=0. Thank god I'm only interested in The last of Us on ps3 and nothing on 3DS(till Megami tensi comes out).

The soundtrack in Muramasa surprised me. I am not usually into soundtracks , as in I don't care or pay attention to it, but I really like it in Muramasa.