By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
i was hoping it would be 15..so I'm glad it is..wonder how long the overall game is tho

No idea but it did seem rather simple though, granted it was only the first couple of levels that I played before my daughter took control.

It was simple enough that even she figured out how to move your character around.

yeah it does look like a simple yet fun game. love the art style they used too. man I sure hope my local gamestop has it tomorrow ...dying to see the system..I bet since the colors used are black and white mainly for this game..it looks great on the OLED

I'm also considering super stardust delta...i have very limited experience with games like it :S wonder if it would be fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Can't remember if this was posted before but gameplay video for Lumines

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
i was hoping it would be 15..so I'm glad it is..wonder how long the overall game is tho

No idea but it did seem rather simple though, granted it was only the first couple of levels that I played before my daughter took control.

It was simple enough that even she figured out how to move your character around.

yeah it does look like a simple yet fun game. love the art style they used too. man I sure hope my local gamestop has it tomorrow ...dying to see the system..I bet since the colors used are black and white mainly for this game..it looks great on the OLED

I'm also considering super stardust delta...i have very limited experience with games like it :S wonder if it would be fun

Everything looks fantastic on that screen!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I just played it for about a 30 minutes at a gamestop and there is one thing that really concerns me is the right stick is to high and blocks the X button. I found when I wasn't looking at the buttons I would be stopped by the stick every other time if the stick was a cm lower it wouldn't be a problem so hopefully it was the one I used... On gravity crash it was fun the only real complaint is the camera seems to be a bit spastic going much farther then expected.

Former something....

I think I'm gonna be the last in this thread to check it out at this rate >_>

and saw this on gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

So guys it seems around 10% less for all digital games :D sweet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

It's better than nothing, but it's necessary to note that memory card storage costs $3-5 per GB. 

I fully expect those prices to go down once third party memory cards become available, but until then, even when buying the "most memory per buck" 32GB card option, that's still $3 per GB at $99. 

Until those other options are available, I figure I'll be buying my retail games on chip instead. 

greenmedic88 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's better than nothing, but it's necessary to note that memory card storage costs $3-5 per GB. 

I fully expect those prices to go down once third party memory cards become available, but until then, even when buying the "most memory per buck" 32GB card option, that's still $3 per GB at $99. 

Until those other options are available, I figure I'll be buying my retail games on chip instead. 

yeah I agree. But I'm glad they did at least this much tho. People were getting worried they won't do it and for those who wanna go all digital this is good news

I personally always buy most of my stuff in physical copy..mainly for the boxart

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I think there wont be many 3rd party mem. cards since Sony wants to keep the system as closed as possible.

What the update on Smart As. I haven't seen it in a long time.