By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Mugen didn't cause this info burst. The few people who kept believing did. Now everyone else needs to start believing again for the mega epic AAA release announcements to happen!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
has anyone else bought , lets fish! hooked on for the vita yet?
i just bought the game tonight

SO...How is it? I really want to get it but I'm torn between spending $40 on Earth Defense force 2017 and one $10 game or going with Lets fish for $20 and possibly a better $30 game...but I really want to bust some ants! but on the other hand, bandaid on the socks!!!!

I'm not sure what to follow...my sense of mayhem fun or my sense of pervertness! argh! (yeah...both sense are nonsense..but I'm not gonna lie! I love boobies and sexy chics and I love destruction and mindless violence, it keeps me sane as well as it provides me with an outlet as opose to going balistic in real life )

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

No and I've never played a fishing game (apart from Zelda: Twilight Princess ;) ). Would be nice if you gave it a short review as I kinda can't understand why people buy such games and what they are worth.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
man I'm never playing Soul Sacrifice with you guys! I will be sacrificed all the damn time! :D

Not if I get sacrificed first!

No you wont! there was a vote way back and MUGEN has been deamed as the official sacrifical lamb!

See? This is REALLY why I should bitch more often.

To think I thought it was enough for them to finally give me info on KZ and Tearaway, but now I get a solid release date for Soul Sacrifice.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
huiii said:

Vita seems to be getting a decent amount of games in japan for q1

There's also a 2013 version of that Pro Spirits Baseball series coming on March 20th.  This was the 2012 version (or possibly this - I can't tell if they're different games or not), and here's a link to the amazon.jp page for it.

I was going to add it to wikipedia, but I couldn't really be bothered :(

Scisca said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

No and I've never played a fishing game (apart from Zelda: Twilight Princess ;) ). Would be nice if you gave it a short review as I kinda can't understand why people buy such games and what they are worth.

Hah! I haz more experience than you! I went fishing in Zerlda: Ocarina of Time, Breath of Fire 3, and Persona 4 lol!

But I did try one fishing game on the wii which was kinda..I dunno...fun since you know, fishing attachment + motion control + fishing game = IMA FISHERMAN!!! AHAHAHAHA!

I really hope at least one Atelier game for the Vita makes it to the west! JUST ONE! PLZZZZZ!!!!

MikeRox said:
Mugen didn't cause this info burst. The few people who kept believing did. Now everyone else needs to start believing again for the mega epic AAA release announcements to happen!

I shall whine WHILE Believing! 

oh and guys here's some news for ya..apparently Soul Sacrifice looks bland and boring :P haha vgc is such a hoot sometimes

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I wonder how many lurkers were in here last week thinking, 'YES! The morale is fading, they are arguing amongst themselves, the end is nigh'.

Fast forward a few days and the morale is high, the arguing has stopped, and the end is, well, not nigh.