By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
huiii said:
Hey guys so i want to get a papaton which one should i get/ is the best?

Patapon 3 is not playable on Vita nor transferrable trought PS3 yet... so Go for Patapon 1 and later the 2 if You like it... both games are great!

If he lives in Europe it will be :P

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
huiii said:

1 & 2 are very similar, Pataon 2 is more like Pataon 1.5.  So the first game with extra features.  Since they're the same price, might as well get the second.

Patapon 3 went a new route.  I still believe it's good, but it wasn't as well received as the first two (I haven't actually played it though, so may be way off!)

thanks I'll go for the second one then.

DemoniOtaku said:
huiii said:

Patapon 3 is not playable on Vita nor transferrable trought PS3 yet... so Go for Patapon 1 and later the 2 if You like it... both games are great!

Well its in my vita psn store so maby it's just not available in the us?

M.U.G.E.N said:
Btw peeps..I played the Sine Mora demo..and was blown away 0_o it was just..so cool. Has anyone else played the game?

yeah, I was going to do the Vita version review, but by the time I got around to it after f inishing my other games, it was too late and I didn't have time to do it.  I missed out on like 4 reviews this december and early January for that same reason.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Amazing how much a magazine cover has lifted the spirts in here. Killzone is looking great, the Killzone 3 engine on the Vita's OLED screen? Oh, yes.

But, man I'm hyped for Tearaway! Day 1.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Btw peeps..I played the Sine Mora demo..and was blown away 0_o it was just..so cool. Has anyone else played the game?

Yup. Played it a couple of weeks ago and I was really impressed. Never expected to like a game of its genre so much

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Amazing how much a magazine cover has lifted the spirts in here. Killzone is looking great, the Killzone 3 engine on the Vita's OLED screen? Oh, yes.

But, man I'm hyped for Tearaway! Day 1.

Indeed!not to mention it's in foreign language.

I really wish Sony would do a "Nintendo Direct" like when they show the gameplay of Killzone. Whatever happen to the Vita Game Heaven anyway?

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Finished Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I enjoyed it thorougly, but it had some serious issues. Namely, having to wait what seems like ages when you crash (can't pause and restart the race, and even the 5 seconds it takes to do the animation seems like an eternity in a fast-paced racing game). Not to mention the rubber banding is possibly the worst I've ever seen in a game. yes, even worse than mario kart. Finding all the jack spots was fun, and the world is awesome.

I give it a solid 7.4/10.

(Honestly, I'm a little torn. I'm disappointed that it didn't have more content for how much it costs, but it was still the msot fun I've had with a racing game in a long time.)

Also, I got just under 70% of the trophies, and the remaining ones just either aren't working (like the one where I have to run over 5 spike strips, I've run over a dozen, still ahven't gotten the trophy), or ones that just take FAR too much time (get first in all races with all vehicles). So yeah, I'll pass at getting platinum on this one. I do wanna get a few more so if Desuki-G wants to play with me, I'm game for some multiplayer!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Did anyone play Gun Commando on psm, do you think it's worth paying for? I think the graphics are adorable.

@runa216, i am up for some online in : need for speed most wanted if u are. let me know ok
what do u think about : sonic and all-star racing transformed, i think its a great game. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Thanks for the feedback everyone..I guess Sine Mora might be a good game to pick up in the future :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!